>

Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

10.8 - NEW EVENT! It's that time of the year, Trick or Treat Ferocians!

10.1 - Halloween month announcement! Please take a read HERE

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Latest News

Halloween Event!

Character Spotlight

Marquez Reyes

Add Reply
New Poll

Mysteries of the Tarot Card, Get your past, present, future read!
Saoirse Blackwood
 Posted on: May 7 2017, 07:10 PM
age: 33 occupation: Artist organization: Etawa Pack posts: 248 gems: 1950

Starling

shipper tracker message

Saoirse's Deck of Wonders
Tarot Card Readings
You've always wanted to know what the future held, but you've been nervous, unsure of who to go to or where to get a tarot card reading. Then, you see a sign: it says "tarot card readings here!" Do you go in and brave the chance of learning what your future holds? Of course you do!
How It Works
Hey guys! Saoirse is my werewolf who was once a witch. She's very much into the nature of things, and likes making a little money on the side of her art business which can be very up and down. Her flat has a bit of an antichamber where she takes tarot card readings, or for the really shy, she will also take appointments for tarot chat!

What does that mean for you and your characters? You can actually sign up for either a quick fire thread if you want to actually meet Saoirse in person, or we can have a communications thread where your character chats with Saoirse. Either way they get an actual tarot card reading which I will be lovingly put together on my end with my actual deck.

I recommend doing a quick fire thread, because I would prefer Saoirse get to meet your person, but chats are fun too! You have a choice of three different types of readings: the Pentagram Spread, the Mirror Spread and the Spirits of the Circle Spread.

The Pentagram Spread: Gives insight into the answer to a problem or decision.
The Mirror Spread: Gives insight into a specific relationship which has already bloomed, or one is hoping will.
The Spirits of the Circle Spread: Gives insight into the question "Who Am I?" by looking at the influences in your character's life.

I hope no one takes offense to this, as it's all meant in good fun. I enjoy doing readings, and I'm still learning how to do them flawlessly. Saoirse is also learning as well, even though she seems to have a really good knack for having the cards intuit what they need to. These do take a bit of time for me to create, and put together, so I try not to have more than one or two up at a time. So please be patient! Just fill out below the required information and I'll get started first come, first serve!

Donovan Maddox - Pentagram - In Person
Evan Elderidge - Spirits of the Circle - In Person
Satisfied Customers
PM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 7 2017, 07:17 PM
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 102 gems: 125

Avy

shipper tracker message

Naaate - Chat - Circle

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Starling
 Posted on: May 7 2017, 07:38 PM
age: 29 occupation: Lore Slave organization: The Night~ posts: 160 gems: 805

Starling~

shipper tracker message

Added! I'll respond when I have the communications thread up. :)

EDIT: Posted! Link above.

PMEmailAIM
^
Nikolai Volkov
 Posted on: May 8 2017, 04:48 PM
age: 408 occupation: Head of NGW Security organization: Team Godfrey posts: 65 gems: 1250

Pinky

shipper tracker message

Nikolai * Pentagram * In Person

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Saoirse Blackwood
 Posted on: May 8 2017, 10:59 PM

Starling

shipper tracker message

Hey Pinky! I've added Nikolai to the list! I'll post again when I've set up the thread. :)

Edit: Thread added above!
PM
^
Riley Bennet
 Posted on: May 11 2017, 07:48 PM
age: 178 occupation: Bar Owner organization: Etawa Pack posts: 102 gems: 1450

Fen

shipper tracker message

Riley Bennet - Pengram - In Person

PMEmail
^
Saoirse Blackwood
 Posted on: May 12 2017, 11:15 AM

Starling

shipper tracker message

I've added her, lady! Once I've closed one of the others, I'll make sure to put her in!

EDIT: Link posted above!
PM
^
Jonah Talbot
 Posted on: May 26 2017, 09:20 PM
Jonah Talbot

shipper tracker message

Jonah Talbot - Circle - In person ( oh dear. )
^
Starling
 Posted on: May 26 2017, 10:06 PM
age: 29 occupation: Lore Slave organization: The Night~ posts: 160 gems: 805

Starling~

shipper tracker message

Added you to the list, Ghost! I'll post back up when we have a thread set up. Taking them only 2 at a time for now. :)

PMEmailAIM
^
Belle
 Posted on: Jul 18 2017, 09:53 PM

Belle

shipper tracker message

May I sign up for a Pengram spread for Blair Elwyn? In person works for me.
PMEmail
^
Donovan Maddox
 Posted on: Aug 16 2017, 03:13 AM
age: 231 occupation: The Clock Puncher organization: Etawa Pack posts: 71 gems: 1500

Sol

shipper tracker message

Donovan Maddox - Pengram - In Person
PM
^
Evan Elderidge
 Posted on: Sep 6 2017, 07:07 PM
age: 132 occupation: Conclave Member organization: Etawa Pack posts: 6 gems: 25

Kraken

shipper tracker message

Evan feels like he should support local werewolves, so sign him up for the Spirits of the Circle, in person! :)
PM
^
Saoirse Blackwood
 Posted on: Oct 19 2017, 12:41 AM

Starling

shipper tracker message

Donovan's thread is up! See above for the link! Sorry for the delay guys!
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PP All of Me TH EF WATS BI Abstruse NT
UB R&R WL WLWB Profane DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising
FG&A A Murder of Crows Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious