Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

12.7.2017 - We need your help! Let us know what kind of plot you want to see in the upcoming year Here!

11.6 - Our annual Halloween celebrations have drawn to a close. Remember to claim your bonuses and be the on the lookout for our next event soon.

10.16 - We're SIX MONTHS OLD! Thankyou everyone who has joined us for this fantastic ride so far, there shall be many, many more! <3

10.8 - NEW EVENT! It's that time of the year, Trick or Treat Ferocians!

10.1 - Halloween month announcement! Please take a read HERE

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Character Spotlight

Magdalene Dornbos

Add Reply
New Poll

In the Line of Duty, @Open
Tristan Salazar
 Posted on: Nov 19 2017, 07:08 PM
age: 536 occupation: Detective organization: posts: 4 gems: 625

Ariana

shipper tracker message

“You have got to be kidding me..” Tristan spoke out loud after hanging up the phone. His conversation involved someone stating that their cat was stuck in a tree and they wanted someone to help get it down. “That isn’t even our department.” He stated, leaning back against the chair before closing his eyes and rubbing his temples. His partner just shook his head and asked if Tristan needed any help with it. He responded with a roll of his eyes after he opened them. “There’s no reason for both of our nights to become boring. I’ll handle it and we can meet up later.” He said and his partner nodded. Now all he had to do was go find this cat that was stuck in a tree Southridge Park. A sigh slipped passed his lips and he got up from his chair before walking out of the police station. He walked over towards the vehicle that was assigned to him and opened the door before getting into it and starting the car. He pulled away from the building and headed towards the park.

Moments later, he arrived at the location that the woman said where her cat was. Of course she wasn’t there when Tristan got there, but maybe that would allow him to retrieve the cat much easier. He put the car in park before getting out of it and he walked over towards the tree. There was the cat, meowing away on one of the large tree branches. “How do cats get into these messes?” He asked out loud, obviously not expecting any kind of response since he was the only one that seemed to be in the area at the moment. “Okay.. let’s get you down from there.” He stated before looking around. No one was around. Or at least he didn’t notice anyone around. He used his vampire speed and strength to jump up into the tree and he grabbed onto the tree branch. The cat began to hiss at him, but he rolled his eyes. “Stop that. I’m trying to help you.” Because talking to the animal would definitely help, clearly. He reached out and swiftly picked up the cat with one of his arms before dropping down from the tree. The cat then wiggled out of his grip and scratched his face before jumping out of his arms and running towards a house nearby. “Dammit.” He muttered under his breath and his cheek ached from the scratch. He brought up a couple fingers to his cheek and then looked at them, noticing a few spots of blood. But that would heal momentarily. The fact that the cat ran away didn’t concern him that much because he figured that it ran towards its home.

“That ends that then.” He spoke before turning around and heading back towards his car. It was a pretty uneventful night in the eyes of the detective. Most nights seemed to be a bit boring because certain things happened during the day, but it wasn’t like he was able to go outside and handle them. He was a night detective for a reason. He was a vampire and theoretically he didn’t even need the job, but he wanted to have something that made him appear normal.
PM
^
Anna Kazynski
 Posted on: Nov 20 2017, 08:52 AM
age: 52 occupation: Cook organization: Etawa posts: 27 gems: 725

Plague

shipper tracker message

Anna had scared a kitten up a tree. She wasn't proud of it...but she was hoping the poor thing got down. She had gone to the house that smelled like the cat and knocked on the door. Someone had opened it and she had watched as they called the police. They would take care of it, right? She could leave.. except she couldn't. Because she was a sucker for animals.

She waited and watched from a spot not too far from the tree. She could barely hear it and couldn't see it at all but she was well hidden. She waited to see what would happen. The police showed up, she heard well enough for that. And pissed off cat sounded across pretty much everything.

She heard him say that he was just helping and a dammit and stood up. Did he need help? Only...she was the one who had sent the cat up the tree in the first place. Probably not a good idea to "defuse" the situation by making it worse. Still...was the kitten okay?

The faintest hint of blood reached her keen olfactory senses and she stood up and strode forward before she even realized what she was doing.

"That ends that, then."

Had he killed the cat?! Anna ran out, growling a bit. "You were supposed to SAVE the cat..." She started to say and then she caught a glimpse of the officers face and fell silent. A sheepish smile followed. Blood. Cat scratch...and the distinct yowl of a cat at it's door. "Thanks for saving the cat. I couldn't reach it?" She offered with a hopeful smile. Maybe he hadn't noticed?

PMEmail
^
Tristan Salazar
 Posted on: Nov 21 2017, 11:50 PM
age: 536 occupation: Detective organization: posts: 4 gems: 625

Ariana

shipper tracker message

Tristan didn’t expect anyone to be in the area, but his heightened hearing caught the sound of a female speaking. His eyebrow rose, hoping that whoever it was didn’t see the fact that he had just jumped up into the tree so he could retrieve the cat. Of course vampires and other species were known around the world among the human race because of the Blood Wars, but he didn’t exactly like knowing that people knew what he was. He kept a low profile, or tried to at least. When she stated that he was supposed to save the cat, he turned around to look at her. The scratch was still visible on his face, thankfully. He didn’t want to have any explaining to do as to why the scratch healed so quickly, but he knew that if the conversation continued, the wound would heal.

Before he could respond with saying that he did indeed save the cat, she corrected her mistake and actually thanked him for saving the cat. “I am assuming that the cat isn’t yours.” He stated, otherwise she would have went to get the cat. “And why did you assume that I didn’t save it?” He wasn’t going to kill it, especially in such a public area. Besides, if he killed the cat that he was supposed to save, that wouldn’t go well if anyone on the police force found out. The woman would call up complaining that her cat turned up dead and fingers would point at Tristan because he was the one that was supposed to take care of the situation. He didn’t need the unnecessary problems that would come from that. “I climbed up into the tree and was able to get it down, but the cat didn’t seem grateful. It scratched me, as you can tell.” He responded with a sigh. His partner would get a kick out of that.
@Anna Kazynski
PM
^
Anna Kazynski
 Posted on: Nov 23 2017, 10:28 AM
age: 52 occupation: Cook organization: Etawa posts: 27 gems: 725

Plague

shipper tracker message

Anna shrugged and scuffled her feet against the concrete of the driveway. "Its not my cat. Actually, I think I scared it up there in the first place." She admitted with a rueful twist of her mouth. She had hoped he would just glide past her obvious anger at him and assume she had meant something differently but it was obvious he had caught exactly what she meant.

"And I couldn't see you so all I heard was a cat hissing, a yowl, and then...dammit...that ends that then." She didn't mention the blood smell. "So I assumed, incorrectly, that you had injured the cat." She shot him an apologetic look. "I guess I was feeling bad for not being able to get it out of the tree myself."

Glancing where the cat had gone, she sighed sympathetically. "I don't think the cats owner really cares all that much either. Which is a shame. She should take better care of him." She lifted a hand to his cheek and wiped away the bit of blood. "It's nothing...and he was just scared." Actually, it really was nothing but she shrugged. Vampire cops. Vampire cops that rescued cats. This was such a weird city.

"Sorry about the assumption earlier...." Once again she was creeping into awkward. "I'm Anna. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand kind of awkwardly. "Thanks for reaching the cat. And stuff."
@Tristan Salazar
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D PP All of Me TH EF BI NT UB R&R WL WLWB DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising A Murder of Crows Wait & Bleed