Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Wanted Spotlight

The Conclave

Current Event

New Skin!

Empty? Buy a feature!

Anyone's character here!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 The Pirate's Bounty, Tag: Avy, Ripley, Sissy, Yvonne
The Nightmother
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 12:29 AM
Quote
age: Immortal occupation: Mother of all Darkness organization: Nightmother Covenant posts: 54 gems: 115

Staff

shipper tracker message


A few OOC notes before we get started. Anyone can post first, but once the order has been set up, that is the order we post in. At times, the Nightmother account may step in, but you will simply post in the same order as you have been.

Please keep your responses relatively short. Nothing should be over 400 words. We want this to be fun and quick shot, which means keeping the speed going, especially with 5 different people posting! Every 10 words over 400 with be a -1 deduction to your next roll.

When I ask you to roll a die, this is how you roll [roll*]1d20[/roll*] but without the asterisks.

It should end up looking like this: <span style="border:red solid 3px;" class="dice-roll"> Dice Roll: 1d20: 9 = 9</span>. For our purposes unless I say otherwise, We will always roll a 1d20 (for those of you not DnD, that's 1 dice that has 20 sides). Please do not edit your post once you have rolled. We're going on the honor system here, but it's just silly to lie! Besides, it's more fun if you go with what random rolls you get!

If someone does not post within 36 hours of the last post, you are allowed to skip them. Either I will post in with the Nightmother account what happened if anything happened to them, or we'll simply assume they stayed ultimately the same.

All that being said, HAVE FUN! And let me know if you have any questions.

http://whitefang.org/uploader/uploads/emoji-heart3.png Starling



Max's Marvelous Miniatures appeared on the boardwalk that evening in between a hookah parlour and a tattoo shop. Most people seem to walk right past the store, but you decide to walk in, drawn to the strange posters on the windows, and the warm light from within.

The front of the store is filled with board games, and there's several people either trying them out, or playing some kind of card game. Magic The Gathering? Maybe. They look strange though. . . completely unfamiliar. As you move to the back of the store, you pass a dark curtain into a room that has miniatures everywhere. You're in awe of the craftsmanship and the sheer number of them.

In the middle of the room on tables are elaborate settings: A Wizard's Tower, a Dragon's Cave, a Maharaja's Palatial Manor, but one seems to draw you in the most. A ship that looks as though it's being tossed on the sea, a large kraken with massive arms attempting to pull the ship down into the dark blue depths below.

You can't help it.. it's so pretty. You have to touch it, and see if those grooves in the wood really are there. . .

The world swirls, you feel nauseous, and everything goes black. When you wake up, you're in a room made of wood with hammocks hanging from the ceiling. There are cargo crates and barrels everywhere, and the ship sways. There are other people with you here... 3 others to be exact, all still passed out. You reach for the door handle to see where you are, but the door is locked.

Something catches your eye as you look down. What on earth are you wearing? Roll a d20 to find out. :)

EDIT: Posting Order:
Honey
Deacon
Nate
Amelia

PM
^
Honey Thomas
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 12:47 AM
Quote
age: 22 occupation: Mehcanic organization: Etawa Pack posts: 18 gems: 625

Yvonne

shipper tracker message



It felt like her head had been beaten over and over with a baseball bat. It thudded dully behind her eyes as she mumbled incoherently behind parted lips. What the heck had happened? It took her several moments to part her lashes, and, at first, all that greeted her was a particularly blurry scene of murky dark colors. Several blinks later and Honey was laying, her head cocked to the side, face screwed up in confusion. This definitely did not look like the shop she had been in only a few seconds before, now did it? With a hand pressed lightly to her forehead to stave off the pulsing of the dull headache, Honey slid her body upright to look about herself.

Barrels, hammocks, and wooden walls. Beneath her the floor seemed to shift and sway, making her stomach lurch for jut a moment, before she forced herself to swallow down the bile threatening to erupt. As she turned her head and held her stomach, she spotted the three other people laying sprawled out around her. Pursing her lips, Honey carefully climbed up to her feet, arms immediately winging out to her sides as she fought to stay on her feet, the floor beneath her threatening to upend her once more.

"What...the actual fuck.." The act of walking across the space towards the door was comical, even to Honey, as she pitched and swayed this way and that. Her arms wrapped around hammocks and posts, knees shaking in a vein effort to keep her footing..something that was failing miserably at the moment. A rattle of the knob brought another string of colorful words from her lips..which was when she caught sight of her clothing. Blinking rapidly Honey lifted her arms to her sides, tilted her head down, and eyed her own body.

What in the hell as she wearing!?
Dice Roll: 1d20: 10 = 10

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Deacon Abrastus
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 02:02 AM
Quote
age: 1,997 occupation: Historian organization: posts: 24 gems: 750

Ripley

shipper tracker message


The slow rhythmic motion and the smell of the sea was relaxing. So much so that for a moment he debated sleeping more. It had been a long, long time since he had been on a ship. The warm feeling of nostalgia held fast for some time before he had the slow dawning realization that he shouldn't be smelling saltwater, or feeling the slow rocking of waves. Or feel wood against the side of his face, for that matter.

With a low rumble, he pushed himself up just enough to take stock of where he was. Which seemed to be the hold of a... ship? What... Well, he hadn't been dreaming then. Or he still was and this was the single most vivid dream he had ever had. He could be so lucky. Shaking his head in an effort to clear the cobwebs from his thoughts, he gathered himself and used a wall to help get himself to his feet. Blue eyes slanted towards the other conscious person before his attention wandered to the other two still asleep. "Tell me that you tried the door, it isn't locked and you're just waiting for everyone else."

His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked her over again. "Are you alright?" He had been about to ask the girl about the way she was dressed, but he never got around to that. His shoulders rolled as tried to work out several kinks. But he was only putting off the inevitable. With a resigned sigh and a suppressed grimace, he looked down at himself to take stock of his own situation.

Dice Roll: 1d20: 15 = 15

"Oh for the love of..."


[edit: derped and forgot to take out the stars http://whitefang.org/uploader/uploads/Emoji%20Smiley-52.png]
PM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 02:25 AM
Quote
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 76 gems: 250

Avy

shipper tracker message


Nathaniel gave a loud groan to the thoughts coming into his blank sleepiness. Then he heard voices, that wasn't pleasant to wake up to. Then, he registered that he was moving, and that he didn't like at all. Opening his eyes quickly he saw a wall of wood. He didn't live in a log cabin the last time he checked. So rubbing at his eyes and turning to look over his shoulder. He saw one tall blonde man, and Honey. At least something was mildly familiar.

Rolling over, he fell onto the floor when a small wave went against his motions and pushed him down to the ground rather than letting him get off the small bench. "Oi, what the hell," he said as he finally got to his feet and tried to steady his legs. This didn't look like the ship that Quetzala had used to get from Rome to New Greenwich. Honey, and the giant blonde hadn't been their either.

"Where are we?" he asked quickly as he went to look down around the wood floor, and realized just exactly what he was wearing.

"What."

<span style="border:red solid 3px;" class="dice-roll"> Dice Roll: 1d20: 19 = 19</span>

[PS. sorry i edited, don't edit, it puts it into html that you then have to put the dohtml tags around, (THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT WORK MAGICALLY) and then cross your fingers people don't think you were cheating when you didn't realize that you got a 19 before you realized you done effed up your paragraph structure hardcore!]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Nightmother
 Posted on: Apr 28 2017, 11:38 PM
Quote
age: Immortal occupation: Mother of all Darkness organization: Nightmother Covenant posts: 54 gems: 115

Staff

shipper tracker message



Honey rolled a 10.
Deacon rolled a 15.
Nate rolled a 19.
Nightmother rolls for Amelia... 5.

The party is clad in attire suited for roles they don't yet know they've fulfilled. Nate is clad in regal armor, easy to move in, and while highly protective from damage, it is loud as he moves, and not meant for stealth. He is also equipped with a well made sword, settled in a sheath at his side, which should he pull would be easy for him to use, as though he has some instinctual knowledge of how it should work.

Deacon finds himself in robes that match the changing colors of his eyes, and fit well on his form. On the wall nearby is a staff that is ornate, and seems to slightly glow as if imbued with holy light. It calls to the dragon, letting him know that this is his tool to use.

Honey's clothes are practical, holding close to her body meant for sneaking, however, they don't fit just right, and sometimes the leather tugs in the wrong places. The leather is new, and sometimes makes a noise when she moves, having not been broken in yet. On her belt is one potion with a mysterious blue color, and daggers that look like they'd do the job in a pinch.

Amelia, who still sleeps on the ground, is clad in robes which are a bit muddy and have holes in the cloth, while she seems clean, the clothes are obviously worn, and won't provide much protection. They are obviously also too big for her. She is completely without a weapon however.

The door will not open no matter how much the group attempts to bust the door. It looks like they'll have to try a different method. If only Honey had rolled higher she might have been blessed with a lockpick... Still there's more than just practical means to open the door.

There is one porthole on the starboard side of the ship, and the only view is water for miles and miles. But wait... there's a noise. Squawking? A seagull drifts up ahead.

What does the group do?

@Avy @Ripley @Sissy @Yvonne

PM
^
Honey Thomas
 Posted on: Apr 29 2017, 12:14 AM
Quote
age: 22 occupation: Mehcanic organization: Etawa Pack posts: 18 gems: 625

Yvonne

shipper tracker message



Honey was busy staring at the literal body suit of leather she was wearing. Though it fit against her figure like a liquid glove, there were plenty of places it pinched a bit to tightly, like beneath her breast, which brought a wince across her features as she slapped a hand directly over her left breast, groped, and set about adjusting herself like she was alone in the room. Right up until one of the other occupants made himself known by speaking to her, at which point she turned to face him on wobbly knees, a hand on her boob, and wide eyes. Blinking rapidly Honey threw her hand from her chest and shook her head..only to change it up and nod instead.

"Well yeah, I tried the door, but it isn't budging. So, hate to pop your bubble Gandolf, but we're not getting out that way...uh..what the hell are you wearing?" That was completely taken out of her mind the moment Nate started moving, and Honey damn near fell over herself laughing. With a small snort she leaned forward to laugh, lost her footing, and damn near face planted. Making a mad grab for a swinging hammock to keep her footing, she tried to push down her peels of laughter. "Oh god you look like an action figure, Nate!" Deacon's question brings a serious shake of her head as she clings to the hammock for dear life. "No. I'm really not okay. Is it just me or is the world moving? Because seriously, I think imma hurl."

Was it painfully obvious yet that Honey had never been on a ship? Swallowing down her nausea, Honey lifted a hand and brushed it through her wild mane of curls, which were free and bouncing about madly with each of her movements. "One of you guys want to try and breaking the dang door down or something? Anyone have any clue how we even got here?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Deacon Abrastus
 Posted on: Apr 29 2017, 05:20 PM
Quote
age: 1,997 occupation: Historian organization: posts: 24 gems: 750

Ripley

shipper tracker message


He only marginally noticed the attire of the others in the room. Plate and leather gear weren't exactly novel to him and they certainly weren't the weirdest part of the situation. His attention had been briefly snared by what he was wearing. Briefly, in an absent sort of way, he wondered if robes were ever going to make a comeback or if that ship had sailed for good. Pants and shirts were great, but...

But he was off track.

A wry look was slanted towards Honey at being called 'Gandalf' and he moved to claim the nearby staff. That probably didn't do him any favors in the 'ha ha wizard name' field, but whatever.

Once he had the staff in hand, he gave the door one last look before dismissing that idea for the moment. There was no way he was ever fitting through a porthole. While there was nothing but water to see and there was no way to know what body of water they were on exactly, at least the presence of the gull gave him an idea of how far away from land they might be. Which didn't do his 'roommates' any good at all.

"We could try breaking the door down, but that would be loud. Might get us more attention than we want until we know what the situation here is." Of course, if they didn't have any options he really wasn't above throwing his weight around to break a door. Dropping his glamor would fix a lot of problems, but the room was too small to fit in, not to mention that taking up that much space might be severely detrimental to the health of the others.

His attention shifted to the other man. "Could always see if you can use that pig sticker to jimmy the hinges off," he said while nodding towards the door. "Preferably before she throws up in here. Speaking of..." Blue eyes turned back to the leather clad woman. "It should get better if we can get to midship. If you can get a good look at the horizon through the porthole," he said while gesturing towards it with his new 'walking stick', "that might help the nausea until then."
PM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: Apr 29 2017, 07:40 PM
Quote
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 76 gems: 250

Avy

shipper tracker message


Nathaniel had been turned into a tin-man! Moving slightly, and hearing the screeching that followed it was painful. The wolf gave a snort as he put his hand at the hilt of the sword. When he pulled it out, he was able to twirl it in the air like it was a light branch he would play with as a fake sword when he was a child. Staring down at it he gave another snort. Where ever they were, and whatever drug they'd done had clearly made for an interesting tale, to say the least.

"I'm not an action figure, I'm from the damn Wizard of Oz," he grumbled letting his attention drift between Gandolf and Honey. She didn't seem to know who the other man was either, which was only slightly reassuring. The other woman was quiet, but he wasn't sure who she was yet either. Gandolf's suggestion at the prying off the hinges seemed like the only thing Nate could do, and he needed to do something.

"Wait... seagulls, that means... We ought to still be close to land, or at least relatively I think... Or is it if a bird don't sing... Damnit," Nate pouted before he stepped forward and channeled his frustration into his sword. It was so easy to use, and yet he had never trained. If this was how he could pick up the ability to use any weapon, well this drug-induced-learning-style needed to be strongly considered as a viable option. Leveraging the sword against the wood of the wall, he wedged it between the space of the hinge and the door. Groaning, he pushed and while there was a brief moment where he heard a squeak, it did nothing. Pulling back he placed his sword back into the sheath and then took in a deep breath before he snorted once more. "What about using her daggers to try and weaken the wood around the hinges before trying my pig sticker again?" he asked with an arch of his brow turning his attention to Honey. "Keep your eyes on the seaguls if you can see them. They will steady you on the horizon where you can only see water... I think?"



[OOC: Asked Star about the hinges, she had me roll for my success; rolled 12. He manages to loosen them somewhat, but is not successful in pulling off the hinges.]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Nightmother
 Posted on: May 2 2017, 12:16 AM
Quote
age: Immortal occupation: Mother of all Darkness organization: Nightmother Covenant posts: 54 gems: 115

Staff

shipper tracker message


With little success on removing the door, our heroes are left wondering what to do next. Almost as soon as Nate's finished his last words, the sound of something rising out of the water sound on the starboard side of the ship. Squawking of seagulls is heard, as they frantically seem to be moving away from whatever surfaced, the sound of seawater, returning to the ocean as though having been displaced by something enormous.

Seconds afterward, a large thwap is heard on the deck, sending a shockwave through the entire ship. Wood creaks, making sounds of stress as though under large amounts of pressure.

The door is thrown off the hinges by the shockwave (thanks to Deacon's clever idea, and Nate's relatively good roll) giving view to a new large room that seems to be a cargo bay of some sort. A few men are in the cargo hold, but most are scattered to the ground by the shockwave, screaming and yelling being heard from the deck above, echoing through the wooden supports. The ship rolls back to the other side, as if resetting itself from the push, but remains slightly tilted, as though something is holding it.

With the exception of Honey and Amelia, I've rolled a 1d20 to see who can withstand the shockwave.

Deacon received a 9 and Nate got a 6. Both are thrown to the floor, and Nate definitely gets a few bruises from being tossed in full armor. Honey who is already off balanced and nauseous is by default thrown to the ground. Roll a 1d6, Yvonne, to see if she loses her lunch! Amelia, who is still passed out, rolls onto the ground and is propped up against the barrels, awkwardly. She groans, but doesn't wake up.

Now that you're "Free" what will you do? And what on EARTH is making the ship toss like that?

PM
^
Deacon Abrastus
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 12:33 PM
Quote
age: 1,997 occupation: Historian organization: posts: 24 gems: 750

Ripley

shipper tracker message


He only had a heartbeat to try to brace himself. Nothing good ever came from what sounded like that much water moving sharply outside a ship. But even knowing that, he wasn't able to prepare for what came next. Being thrown to the deck wasn't graceful or glorious, but it was what it was.

He pushed up, bracing himself against the floor while shaking his head to clear it. Again.

It looked like everyone was as alright as could be expected. Not that he was especially worried about someone wearing full plate. But the other two... Well, there wasn't really time for check-ups and hand holding. Not if the onset of listing was anything to go by. Maybe he was being paranoid, but he would rather be paranoid instead of wrong when it came to the ship.

"We need to get moving." He fixed a look on the faux knight. "One of us either needs to carry her or we find someplace safe to stow her for the moment," he said, tilting his head towards their other 'roomate' who had yet to wake up. He hesitated for a second, very nearly telling the other man to do said carrying. But it might be safer if the dragon took the unconscious woman and left the mortal wearing plate free to move around. "Getting topside needs to be the goal right now, however we get there." He cast a look through the now open door, eying the scattered people on the floor. "Preferably before they start getting to their feet."

There was no way he was going to somehow get killed below decks on a ship where he couldn't see the sky.
PM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 5 2017, 11:34 PM
Quote
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 76 gems: 250

Avy

shipper tracker message


Nate yelled out something close to the list of seven swear words you won't hear on the radio, by George Carlin. Feeling a little close to a pea inside a large tin can. His body felt half broken when he slammed against the floor. Grumbling under his breath as he tried to get back to his feet, he looked for Honey instinctively. His packmate was already having a good deal of trouble trying to stand on her own without the wave wrecking the boat.

"Moving, that sounds good," he replied when Gandalf mentioned it. Scrambling forward he looked forward to see the other men passed out. "I'll get her," he added quickly grabbing the sleeping beauty before they moved forward and bent down to pluck her up and throw her over his shoulder. "Honey, you comin along?" He asked with a small smile before he looked over at Gandalf. "I'd lead the way, but with sleeping beauty here I can take the strong second place," he said with a weak smile before he shifted slightly to make sure he had a good hold on the sleeping girl. She was light, thankfully, but he was feeling like he was lacking something in terms of strength of holding a person up. Usually it was a lot easier than it was right then in the boat. He huffed into a frown before glancing between Honey and Gandalf.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Nightmother
 Posted on: May 7 2017, 12:18 PM
Quote
age: Immortal occupation: Mother of all Darkness organization: Nightmother Covenant posts: 54 gems: 115

Staff

shipper tracker message


Honey rolls a 5 and keeps her lunch. With relative alacrity, she also manages to pull herself to her feet. The nauseous feeling however does not go away, and the poor thing is taking no favors from the slight tilt of the ship which is feeling the waves of the ocean buffeting against it. Though because she manages to hold down the bile the first time, she gains a +1 roll to all future puking rolls, keeping her from ever being knocked out from her sickness.

The warrior-knight Nate picks up the damsel in distress and earns a +3 boon to his next roll for following his "role" appropriately.

Above, more screaming is heard from above and a loud thump of something fleshy against wood, the weight of which causes the ship to bounce slightly. More screaming is heard above, followed by loud explosions on the forward part of the ship.

A squeaking noise is heard as something moves against their only porthole window. The opening is large enough to see a dark purple piece of something pulsating against it, and a large sucker the size of Deacon's fist attempting to latch onto the glass. Only the smallest of light manages to get through at the very edge of the porthole.

In the next area over, 3 men, clearly sailors, wearing bedraggled clothing and not much obviously for their own hygiene (making the rest of the group look like movie stars simply by being mostly clean). They push themselves up and seem to have a conversation, where one of them finally points at the group and says, "Get them! It's their fault!"

One man pulls out daggers, the other his sword, and the last holds up a potion in his hand as if he's about to throw it.

What do you do? The way upward is behind their barricade.

PM
^
Honey Thomas
 Posted on: May 9 2017, 01:06 AM
Quote
age: 22 occupation: Mehcanic organization: Etawa Pack posts: 18 gems: 625

Yvonne

shipper tracker message



Honey was so busy trying not to hurl that she'd missed pretty much everything happening, aside fromt he slapping, creaking, and breaking wood that sent her rocketing this way and that as she cried out in surprise. Eyes wide, hands grasping the hammock for dear life as she tried to gain her foot. She felt the bile rise in her throat, and the 'green around the gills' look on her face seemed to threaten she'd give it up any moment. However, after several seconds bent forward with her hands on her knees, she managed to swallow it down, a hand on her mouth as she righted herself again. Honey's head turned this way and that, first to Gandalf, whom was giving off suggestions left and right, than to Nate, whom now had his hands full of the still unconscious woman.

"What? Yes. She's just going to slow us down, you know." She pointed out, tilting her head towards the limp female, before her attention was drawn first to the porthole. Her face screwed up just a bit and she crept closer, tilting her head. "What...what the hell is that?"

There wasn't much time for inspection, however, as the shouting from the next room seemed to set her on high alert, and her head turned towards the shouts. There wouldn't be any way to avoid any type of conflict at this point, and while Nate had his hands bogged down with a woman, and gandalf had a stick, that left her and her mysterious potion...thank god for daggers. Peeling one from her hip, Honey didn't wait for the others, instead she pushed through the open door. Literally choosing at random, the woman lifted her weapon, pushed off the ground, and launched herself at the potion bearing male, blade aiming for anything vital in the chest area. It was obvious she wasn't about to play the waiting game.



Dice Roll: 1d20: 1 = 1

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Deacon Abrastus
 Posted on: May 11 2017, 12:46 AM
Quote
age: 1,997 occupation: Historian organization: posts: 24 gems: 750

Ripley

shipper tracker message


Every train of through Deacon had abruptly went off the tracks and burst into flame at the sight of the purple flesh and giant sucker. That was no way in any heaven that that was a good thing for them. Part of him insisted that he should check that thing out, because what even. Thankfully the academic part of his brain had been relegated to the back corner of his mind at the moment. Because really. Not the time for that.

Clearly the time for thinking anything through was over. The trio between them and the door way and the little leather ninja's actions certainly sealed that.

Deacon hefted his staff and followed after the gutsy woman. Given that it was ornate, there was probably limited damage the thing could do. But that was fine. It wasn't like he needed to bludgeon anyone to death with it. Just incapacitate until the little party could get past, assuming they were able to wade through the delightful aroma before that killed them.

He took aim at the rancid smelling roadblock that was packing daggers, aiming to drive the end of the staff into the man's midriff to at the very least knock the wind out of him and slow him down.

Dice Roll: 1d20: 9 = 9
PM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 12 2017, 08:13 PM
Quote
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 76 gems: 250

Avy

shipper tracker message


With the screams from above seeming to get louder Nate steeled his resolve, until the booming explosions toward the front of the ship - if that was the front. Hell, Nate didn't know which way was left or right at the moment. Survival mode kicked in, and he immediately looked over at Honey to make sure she was at least in one peice, and then the same mental check was over the Gandalf. He could carry Honey if necessary, but he hoped it wouldn't come to that.

His eyes went wide with shock, and a bit of disgust as he saw some purple piece pulsating, and the sucker trying to latch onto the glass. "I will never watch hentai the same way again," he said with a blank face as his attention was stolen by the sailors. "I don't care if she slows us down, I'm not leaving her to get fondled by tentacles," he replied as Honey lunged forward. Deacon seemed to take her lead, and with the unconscious woman on his shoulder, he was thankful he had his right hand free.

Pulling his sword out, he was slow, and the armor was clunky, but he managed to follow the other two. While he felt a little guildy unable to lead them, he did his best to make sure their backs were covered.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 

Plagued PP All of Me TH EF WATS LTMTD Abstruse
NT AFF AFF AFF AFF AFF AFF AFF AFF