Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

12.7.2017 - We need your help! Let us know what kind of plot you want to see in the upcoming year Here!

11.6 - Our annual Halloween celebrations have drawn to a close. Remember to claim your bonuses and be the on the lookout for our next event soon.

10.16 - We're SIX MONTHS OLD! Thankyou everyone who has joined us for this fantastic ride so far, there shall be many, many more! <3

10.8 - NEW EVENT! It's that time of the year, Trick or Treat Ferocians!

10.1 - Halloween month announcement! Please take a read HERE

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Character Spotlight

Magdalene Dornbos

Closed
New Poll

Movie Night Theme #2, for July 12th
Fen
 Posted on: Jul 3 2017, 04:18 PM
Fen
age: 28 occupation: Welcome Wagon! organization: Staff posts: 205 gems: 215

Fenris

shipper tracker message

Theme: Supernatural
Movie Night Suggestions for 7/12

Start Time: 8:30 EST.
Date: Wednesday, the 12th, of July.
Theme: Anything relating to the world of supernatural (vampires, werewolves, witches, fae, ghosts, demons, angels, etc.)

Each member can provide one suggestion for a movie they'd like to be viewed by the site as per the theme and when doing this, please keep in mind to suggest movies that would appeal to a group over an individual (such as just yourself)!

Also be aware that we may not be able to stream every suggested movie on what we'll use to play movies as far as quality or availability goes. If the suggested film cannot be found or is not of great quality to be viewed, I'll give you a poke to let you know and allow you to re-suggest. :]

When it comes to voting on a movie for Wednesday, we'll be capping the listing at 5, but we'll do our best to ensure that everyone's suggestions eventually make it into a vote if we go over 5 for future suggestions!

Below are a few stipulations to follow when providing the suggestion:
- It can be any genre (though in the future we may do themes for certain nights).
- G to R is allowed.
- Unrated or NC-17 is not allowed.

We'll do our best to ensure that every person has had theirs in a vote at one time or another. All together, this is meant to be a fun-filled experience for members of the site to just hang out and chat (which rabb.it provides) and by no means are you required to be there! You do not have to have an account in order to use rabb.it but feel free to as the program has a friend listing to make invites easier! :]

Suggestions will be taken until Sunday evening (the 9th)! Afterwards, voting will be had until Monday morning (the 12th)!
PMAIM
^
Sinner
 Posted on: Jul 3 2017, 04:28 PM
age: 21 occupation: Casey's Worker organization: posts: 0 gems: 50

Sinner

shipper tracker message

A great classic!

The Lost Boys
PM
^
Ripley
 Posted on: Jul 3 2017, 04:35 PM

Ripley

shipper tracker message

Because it's a great movie and because it was recently Canada Day, I'm tossing Ginger Snaps into the ring!
PM
^
Fen
 Posted on: Jul 3 2017, 04:50 PM
Fen
age: 28 occupation: Welcome Wagon! organization: Staff posts: 205 gems: 215

Fenris

shipper tracker message

Tossing What We Do in the Shadows as my choice again since it still pertains to the theme! (Was torn between it and Constantine but considering WWDitS is more comical, more people might enjoy it~)
PMAIM
^
Morpheus
 Posted on: Jul 3 2017, 05:01 PM
age: Ancient occupation: organization: Discord: Morpheus#5975 posts: 45 gems: 855

Morpheus

shipper tracker message

Hmmmm...

I threw in 80's classics last time so now I'm stepping into the 90's with Evil Dead: Army of Darkness.

I totally did not change my mind and edit my post.

This post has been edited by Morpheus: Jul 3 2017, 07:32 PM
PMEmailAIM
^
Starling
 Posted on: Jul 4 2017, 05:59 PM
age: 29 occupation: Lore Slave organization: The Night~ posts: 160 gems: 805

Starling~

shipper tracker message

Okay, my suggestion Interview with the Vampire. (I was torn between that and Shaun of the Dead, but leaving the latter for a hopeful Zombie themed movie choice) Because <3 The Vampire Chronicles.

PMEmailAIM
^
Pinky
 Posted on: Jul 4 2017, 10:25 PM

Pinky

shipper tracker message

The Others!

PM
^

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

RPG-D PP All of Me TH EF BI NT UB R&R WL WLWB DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising A Murder of Crows Wait & Bleed