Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

12.7.2017 - We need your help! Let us know what kind of plot you want to see in the upcoming year Here!

11.6 - Our annual Halloween celebrations have drawn to a close. Remember to claim your bonuses and be the on the lookout for our next event soon.

10.16 - We're SIX MONTHS OLD! Thankyou everyone who has joined us for this fantastic ride so far, there shall be many, many more! <3

10.8 - NEW EVENT! It's that time of the year, Trick or Treat Ferocians!

10.1 - Halloween month announcement! Please take a read HERE

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Character Spotlight

Magdalene Dornbos

Add Reply
New Poll

Degrees of connection, @Starling
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Dec 10 2017, 02:23 AM
age: 43 occupation: Psychiatrist (Psychic) organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 20 gems: 525

Kit

shipper tracker message

Thea Edevane
Dr.Edevane@gmail.com
Doctoral Degree
Miss. Godfrey,

My apologies for the delay getting an e-mail sent to you. The holiday season is my busiest time, as I'm sure you might imagine. Holidays bring back a flood of memories, good and bad.

Nevermind that, when your name came across my desk by recommendation I knew I had to reach out. It's my understanding that you're considering medical school and going on to psychiatry?

My advice my dear, though I'm biased, is absolutely do it.

I would love to get together with you and chat with you, maybe answer any questions you may have. If you're interested let me know. Otherwise, we can discuss things over the interwebs.

~ Dr. Thea Edevane

PM
^
Svetlana Godfrey
 Posted on: Dec 14 2017, 08:33 PM
age: Thirty-four occupation: Adviser to the Conclave organization: The Conclave posts: 176 gems: 3125

Starling

shipper tracker message

Svetlana Antonov
s.antonov@ngw.gov
To
Thea Edavane; dr.edevane@gmail.com;
CC
None
RE: Doctoral Degree
Hello Dr. Edavane,

I'm afraid I'm married already, so I'm Mrs. Godfrey, but you are welcome to call me Svetlana, or Lana for short.

Thank you for following up with me. I know that I had asked for a member of the community to speak to about in general the medical program here in New Greenwich and also the ins and outs of what kind of commitment is needed. I appreciate you being willing to speak with me about this, as I know it can be a private matter.

I hope you don't mind if I ask some precursory questions.

Did you go to school here in New Greenwich or are you new to city and had your schooling elsewhere?

Did you do any counseling/psychology work before going into medical school, and if so, did you feel like it was a help or a hindrance?

Do you feel as though there is anything that adds more re

ward to a psychiatry position that a normal counseling or therapy position might not have? Thank you for your time!

Happy holidays,

Svetlana Godfrey

@Thea Edevane
PM
^
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Jan 2 2018, 02:02 AM
age: 43 occupation: Psychiatrist (Psychic) organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 20 gems: 525

Kit

shipper tracker message

Thea Edevane
Dr.Edevane@gmail.com
To
Svetlana Godfrey s.antonov@ngw.gov;
CC
Doctoral Degree
Mrs. Godfrey,

Forgive me, voice dictation softwear doesn't always get it right. Both are lovely names, Svetlana is very unique, it must be a family name. I'm not sure I've ever heard it before.

You're more than welcome. I don't mind helping out, it's my job so don't feel bad for reaching out. As long as a certain level of confidentiality is kept I'm willing to do what I can to assist you.

No, I didn't go to school in New Greenwich. I grew up in Alaska and did a great deal of my schooling there and in New York.

My grandmother is a huge part of my desire to become a psychiatrist. I've always had a knack for helping people, but she was the push that put it in my path. Other than tutoring and my very opinionated self -- no I never did any work in the field prior to schooling, not officially. For me possibility, a hindrance but things always tend to work out for the best in their own sweet time.

Both are equally good positions, it simply depends on where your heart lies. Often times Psychologists get the darker side of a person. Those with perhaps a mental illness or an exceptionally troubling past. This of course varies, but that's merely an example. The counselors are more just someone to talk to. While they offer advice they don't always get to the root of the issue.

I personally do a mix of both psychiatry and therapy, but having said that my methods are someone unorthodox. I'm not one of those who sit behind the desk and just has the person talk. I'm more than willing to get out into the world with them.

But then I'm not your average psychiatrist in the least. Allow me to let you in on a not so secret - secret. I'm blind, legally so, I was born blind so I've never seen the world. I feel as if that alone assists me in just being able to connect. I don't look at what can be seen on the surface, I look deeper.

People in our field (and aspiring ones like yourself) should be able to do that, let that be my advice to you, look within the person not just at the outward or what they say. Read between the lines as it were. You learn a lot more.

Forgive my babbling. I hope some of that helps you.

Now if you don't mind me asking you something?
What is it that made you want to choose this career path?

~ Dr. Thea Edevane

PM
^
Svetlana Godfrey
 Posted on: Jan 10 2018, 11:24 PM
age: Thirty-four occupation: Adviser to the Conclave organization: The Conclave posts: 176 gems: 3125

Starling

shipper tracker message

Svetlana Antonov
s.antonov@ngw.gov
To
Thea Edavane; dr.edevane@gmail.com;
CC
None
RE: Doctoral Degree
Hello Dr. Edavane,

I was born in Ukraine; so while very uncommon here, it is extremely common there. Think of it as a Rachel or Jennifer in Ukraine, still I'm rather attached to it. I just now stopped trying to write my maiden name to be honest on things where I need to sign my name.

That must be difficult to overcome in everyday life--being blind I mean--but I find it inspiring that you can turn it into such a positive attribute.

I've always enjoyed my profession as a counselor at the Educational Complex, but after some of the troubles in New Greenwich as well as some personal aspirations, I found myself more inclined to government work. I've achieved those aspirations, and instead of going back what to I love, I stuck with what was comfortable.

I know I can, and have, made a difference in the government here, but I miss being a counselor, and I'm at a part of my life where I can go back to school if I want. I'm lucky enough to have financial and emotional support in order to do it full time. So, I'm thinking now might be the time to change.

There is, of course, always the alternate choice of going for a masters in counseling instead of medical school, but I find myself still wavering. I want to challenge myself but also feel fulfilled. I think if I could just see an everyday perspective of what a day as a psychiatrist is like, then perhaps I'd be a little more able to understand what I want.

I hope that makes sense.

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D PP All of Me TH EF BI NT UB R&R WL WLWB DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising A Murder of Crows Wait & Bleed