Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Wanted Spotlight

The Monster Mash

Latest News

Mysterious murder at Unity Monument!

Character Spotlight

Gabriel Quinn

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Topic
New Poll

 tale as old as time, @Mikhail, Connor, Christian, & Livanna
The Nightmother
 Posted on: Jun 8 2017, 04:03 PM
Quote
age: Immortal occupation: Mother of all Darkness organization: Nightmother Covenant posts: 55 gems: 115

Staff

shipper tracker message


The characters wake in what looks to be an 1760's French castle, that is three stories tall and spans so wide that it takes up the space of a small village. It is night time, around that of midnight, with a full moon in the sky as the only source of light that filters in through windows, some broken, and a cold air sweeping through as if winter with a snow storm rolling in from outside. All characters will wake to find themselves in different locations of the castle, though some may be closer to one another or farther away. Regardless, each is dressed and feels a different compulsion over them. Belle is donned in a typical village man's attire of a tunic, pants and a decent pair of leather boots, desperately looking for his father somewhere within the castle. Beast finds herself as some large, feral-looking creature with horns and a thick coat of fur, set in a tattered cape and pants while hands are more like claws and has a tail. Somehow they're able to walk on two legs still, despite their feet being like that of lion or wolf's. She holds a strange obsession over Belle and doesn't wish her to leave the castle. Gaston is dressed elaborately in a tunic, pants, coat, and fine pair of leather boots, along with a hat and happens to carry a musket. He's compelled to find Belle and leave the castle, finding himself wishing to marry him. Lumiere is, unfortunately, set as a candelabra, with three candles lit along his.. er.. 'person', one atop his head and one in either 'hand.' Despite his appearance, he's still somehow able to talk and grasp things, as well as quickly move around. He's intent on helping Belle however he can while also swaying Beast with words of encouragement or wisdom that Beast may feel the need to oblige to. These four people have no knowledge or recollection of how they came to be in this place. Powers are muted here (meaning they do not exist) and Mikhail no longer holds his typical vampiric traits (meaning no super speed, strength, as well as no thirst for blood or weakness from sunlight).

OOC: Occasionally I may come in to throw a twist or turn at the group or an individual character and keep in mind that replies should be made within 2 days. If by the third, that character can be skipped and, if necessary, I may come in to NPC them to keep things moving. Also keep in mind to have replies short, preferably under 400 words. Characters won't know how to escape or leave the scenario in the beginning but clues will be scattered throughout to give an idea when I post with the Nightmother account. Apart from that, players have free reign to toss in their own kind of twists and turns with their characters or even NPCs if you wish to bring them in! Feel free to post in whatever order as characters come in and know that not everyone has to come in immediately. All of that can be left up to the group as seen fit! Most importantly, have fun! If you feel unsure about something, feel free to send me a PM or IM!

@Mikhail Volkov @Livanna Mooney @Connor Hart @Christian Acosta
PM
^
Connor Hart
 Posted on: Jun 9 2017, 03:50 PM
Quote
age: 42 occupation: Right Hand; Bartender organization: Calpulli; Akalmia Coven posts: 368 gems: 800

Fen

shipper tracker message


He could say he'd seen some strange shit in his days but when it came to waking up in a castle that looked like something out of one of those stupid movies about princesses and the like, Connor would have to say that this took the cake. Worse yet, he was dressed in some kind of costume that made him feel like one of those weirdos that enjoyed dressing up for the Renaissance Festival when it came around. He might have thrown it all off were it not so fucking cold in the place. Even went so far as to keep the funny looking hat on. Though, for the life of him, he didn't know why he was carrying some sort of musket rifle with him (though he could only assume it was this since he had no idea really) but felt compelled to bring it along.

Scowling darkly, Connor had been wandering along the halls and corridors of the place, attempting to determine if anyone else was in the place, which there must be, considering candles here and there were lit and the place look at least somewhat well-kept despite its condition of being more or less dilapidated. In a way, he also felt as if he was in some horror film and only idiots called out 'hello' or 'is anyone else here', so the witch just kept on walking, quietly making his way in whichever direction he felt pressed to go, which ultimately had him coming out from the west wing and to the main building of the manor, castle, whatever. If he didn't run into someone soon, he was going to have to start thinking of some other options as to what the fuck was going on.
PMEmail
^
Christian Acosta
 Posted on: Jun 10 2017, 12:06 AM
Quote
age: 34 occupation: Bartender organization: Fox's Fancy/Alkamia Coven posts: 16 gems: 450

Ludo

shipper tracker message


He was an anthropomorphic candlestick.

It had taken Christian several minutes to come to terms with this fact. But here he was, settled atop the ledge of a stained glass window in a long hallway, staring down at the sconces that now served as his hands, turning them from side to side and watching the flames flicker. Well, that was... certainly a thing. His first thought was that he had wandered into the fae realm somehow, though for the life of him he couldn't remember actually doing such a thing. But then again, he was a walking, talking candelabra so... yeah.

At least he was alive. He could have been turned into a non-walking, talking candelabra. Things could definitely be worse. And then, upon lifting his not-hands and running them down his new weird, waxy face in an attempt to center himself, he realized that things, indeed, were worse:

"Zut alors!" His mustache-- it was gone. Christian slumped against the window sill, dismayed to be sure, but also absently wondering why he had suddenly felt the inclination to speak French when a soft thud thud thud could be heard coming down the hall. Christian lifted his head and glanced down at the floor to see a walking carriage clock come to a stop near the window, looking up at him with two wide cogs that seemed to serve as its eyes.

"Lumiere! I've been looking everywhere for you! More strangers have arrived, they're-- they're traipsing about the castle. Here for the old man I'd wager. Hurry, we have to alert the mistress!"

Christian stared down at the clock and blinked, not really sure what the little timepiece was talking about, but if there was a mistress about, maybe they'd have some answers as to what the heck was going on. So he nodded, hopping down off the window sill and shuffling off after the clock, trusting it to have a much better lay of the land than he possibly could.
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: Jun 12 2017, 11:05 AM
Quote
age: 40 occupation: Spooky Witch Things organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 23 gems: 625

Sera

shipper tracker message



Livanna found herself staring up at a portrait of a young woman dressed like royalty. Claw marks had shredded the canvas, leaving the person in the portrait disfigured. But there was no mistaking her own eyes looking back at her from up on the wall...

Livanna had awoken moments before to find herself in a room that was in utter disarray. Tables and chairs had been smashed and lay in tiny shards of ruin all around the moonlit room. The curtains had been shredded by what looked like some large, clawed animal. The window panels on the French doors that led out to a balcony were shattered, letting in a cool night breeze. Strangely enough, Livanna was only able to feel the chill on her nose. In fact she was feeling rather warm. Like she was wearing a heavy winter coat.

Rising to her feet she stumbled this way and that as she fought to gain her balance. her feet felt strange and her body felt heavy. She bumbled her way around the room before she caught sight of the portrait on the wall. A feeling of disassociation washed over her as she dropped to the floor and immediately started itching herself like a dog: her right leg extending upwards to scratch behind her ear.

It didn't take long for Livanna to realize what she was doing. Gasping she stopped and immediately looked down at herself in surprised horror. She looked from her feet, to her legs, from her arms to her hands, becoming more upset as realized she was covered in fur that was defiantly her own and not a jacket that could be removed. She scrambled over to a table that had a pretty glowing rose and a hand mirror sitting upon it. Picking up the mirror, she completely ignored the lambent rose that hovered underneath a glass dome, and stared in shock as her new reflection. She reached her pawed hand to her face to test if it was real. She made a couple silly faces at the mirror before the shock wore off and she realized the beast in the reflection of the looking glass was in fact her.

In a moment of grief she threw her head back and let out a deafening roar that echoed against the castle walls.

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Mikhail Volkov
 Posted on: Jun 13 2017, 12:07 PM
Quote
age: 401 occupation: Socialite / Information Broker organization: Himself~ posts: 40 gems: 1275

Ripley

shipper tracker message


Mikhail wasn't sure how he had ended up in the castle. Certainly he must have walked or... No, there was some other way to travel. Some other way he moved around between places that, for some reason, he couldn't put his finger on. There was something, but every time he went to think about it the entire concept slipped away. But while he might be fuzzy on the detail so of his arrival, he was clear about what he was doing there.

"Papa?" Wait... No. That wasn't right either. He hadn't called his father 'papa' since he had been a small child. "Father?" That seemed right, but wrong at the same time. Christ. It didn't matter what he called his father, what mattered was being able to find him. God above knew the old man couldn't be doing well in the cold castle.

Shaking his head, he continued prowling through the hallways, occasionally calling for his father. There had to be someone around in the damn place. It might have looked empty, but it was clearly taken care of. It almost would have been easier if the castle had been left abandoned. At least then following his father's tracks might have been a possibility. Instead he was left without any real direction.

"Hello? Anyone? I'm trying to find my father. He's been missing and it looked like he might have found his way here."

The roar that echoed through the castle had Mikhail freezing in his tracks. Great. Just what the night needed. Angry, giant beasts roaming the castle, too. Once the sound faded to nothing he resumed his search, albeit with a little more effort to being quiet than before.
PM
^
Connor Hart
 Posted on: Jun 13 2017, 04:55 PM
Quote
age: 42 occupation: Right Hand; Bartender organization: Calpulli; Akalmia Coven posts: 368 gems: 800

Fen

shipper tracker message


Connor stared off down the hall as he now held a lantern in one hand and the boomstick in he other. What... the fuck had that been? Whatever it was, hadn't sounded human and as beastly as it might have been, it wasn't exactly a wolf howl or anything he'd ever heard in his life. It was obvious that he wasn't in this place alone though. Shaking his head, the witch resumed his cautious yet brisk walk along the cold, dimly lit corridor, grip on his rifle a little tighter now. Soon enough, he was hearing someone's voice echoing from one of the halls as he came to an intersection. Brows furrowed, Connor listened and headed off left, feeling as though that was the source as to where it was coming from.

His walk was still brisk and not shortly after was he turning a corner only to nearly run into someone else finally. He stepped back quick and lifted the lantern higher as to get a look at them. A man? A good looking man even. Bell even! Wait, was that his name? Why did he know that and why would a guy have that-... No, never mind, not important. What was important was that the man was seemingly not okay and in need of help clearly. No one rescued damsels in distress like Gaston! Wait, what? No! This wasn't even a damsel! What the fuck? Where had that even come from?!

"Are you all right?" Connor suddenly heard himself asking, setting the lantern aside and moving to take the other man's arm. "I was so worried about you! You shouldn't be here of all places, Bell!" he warned with a dark scowl. "We must go. Now." Grabbing hold of Mikhail's wrist, Connor turned and started to lead them away as if he knew exactly where he was going- though he didn't. Of course, the other man's permission in doing either thing obviously mattered little to him as he'd drag him along if he had to if it meant getting out of here.
PMEmail
^
Christian Acosta
 Posted on: Jun 14 2017, 10:38 PM
Quote
age: 34 occupation: Bartender organization: Fox's Fancy/Alkamia Coven posts: 16 gems: 450

Ludo

shipper tracker message


Christian followed after his new clock companion-- whom he somehow, instinctively knew was named Cogsworth, though how and why he wasn't sure-- until a cautious voice calling out caused the witch to slow his roll, one sconce reaching out to grab at what served as Cogsworth's arm.

"Do you hear that? It sounds like someone's in trouble..." Christian glanced down the hall, back the way they had come, but Cogsworth seemed nonplussed, pulling his arm away and letting out a huff of annoyance.

"One of the intruders, no doubt! Laying a trap for the mistress, I'm sure. We must hurry--" The clock stopped mid-though as a ferocious roar tore through the castle's corridors, loud enough to echo against the stony walls around them.

"Omelette du fromage!" Christian cried out in shock, then paused, eyes narrowing. That-- that wasn't right. Was it? How the hell would he know? He didn't speak French! Except that he did, apparently. Cogsworth gave him a sideways glance, then reached over and gave the candelabra's arm a sharp tug.

"Could you be serious for even one moment?" Cogsworth hissed, and Christian cleared his throat, slightly embarrassed but far more concerned with the noise they had heard. "The mistress is clearly in distress. The mirror must have shown her the intruders! Hurry!" The clock began to tug him along, but Christian stood fast, gesturing behind them.

"But...but that voice--" he began, something inside him telling him he really ought to go see if the person calling out needed help, but Cogsworth was nothing if not insistent.

"Oh, what a grand idea! Let's traipse on over and say hello to the strangers lurking in our halls, a walking clock and candlestick, I'm sure that won't alarm anyone!" It was enough to get Christian to falter for a moment, which was all the pause Cogsworth needed to start pulling him along once again. "We're almost to the mistress's chambers, now come on!" Christian did as he was told, for now, glancing back over his shoulder every couple of seconds even as they approached the entrance to the west wing of the castle.
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: Jun 17 2017, 07:31 PM
Quote
age: 40 occupation: Spooky Witch Things organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 23 gems: 625

Sera

shipper tracker message


Livanna lowered the mirror in disgust after her outburst. She couldn't look at her new reflection any longer. She was hideous. A disgusting beast of a woman. How had this happened? An anger deep within her grew as a memory that didn't feel like her own filled her mind.

An old woman. A rose. The woman begging for shelter from the bitter winter storm raging outside. Livanna, disgusted by the old woman's rags and old appearance, dismissed the old hag not once, but twice. That was when the the ugliness of the old woman melted away into that of a beautiful Enchantress. She damned Livanna and all those of her court as punishment for Livanna's sin.

The sound of a man calling out brought Livanna out of her reverie, her animalistic ears perked up as she listened. More intruders!

She got down on all fours and went running with incredible speed out of the disheveled room. She burst through the heavy double doors with little effort and meant to bound down the large corridor, but instead she tripped over a carriage clock that had been standing outside. She went sliding across the marble floor and smacked into the opposite wall.

Giving a grunt of irritation she raised her head and glared over at the clock and the candlestick. "Lumiere! Cogsworth! There is a intruder in the castle! Why was I not notified at once?!" She roared, this time not as loudly as before.

She got up onto two feet and glared down at the clock and candlestick. She had no idea how she knew their names or why she wasn't more freaked out by the fact they were talking inanimate objects.


--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Mikhail Volkov
 Posted on: Jun 19 2017, 01:35 PM
Quote
age: 401 occupation: Socialite / Information Broker organization: Himself~ posts: 40 gems: 1275

Ripley

shipper tracker message


Surprise had him pulling up short, a hand lifting briefly to shield his eyes from the light suddenly thrust towards his face. A scowl started to form until he got a good look at the person holding the offending light. Oh for the...it was only Gaston. Which...he knew. Somehow. He wasn't exactly clear on the how he knew the other man, or even how he knew the name, but there it was. It was probably the same way he knew the other man had a leaning towards grandiose self praise and an insufferable tendency to hero praise himself.

Great.

"I'm fine." Whatever else he was going to say was cut off as he was suddenly pulled along like he was some kind of errant child. With a scowl of his own, he pulled his wrist free. "I'm not leaving until I find" Don't say Papa. Don't say Papa. "Papa." Goddamn it. "My father's in here somewhere, Gaston. I'm not leaving without him. So you can either help me, or go back to staring at your reflection in a trophy."

He didn't wait for an answer. Instead, he turn on a heel, plucked up the lantern the other man had set down and headed back the way he had been going before Mr I'm the Best decided to play hero.

"Hello? Anyone?"
PM
^
Connor Hart
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 04:08 PM
Quote
age: 42 occupation: Right Hand; Bartender organization: Calpulli; Akalmia Coven posts: 368 gems: 800

Fen

shipper tracker message


As he pulled away, the man's brows rose in surprise that he'd be so headstrong as to do such a thing, as well as demand that they weren't leaving until their beloved father was found. Ah yes, he loved that daring stubbornness... ... right? A bark of a laugh came, though was cut off short as he started off after the man. "My dear Bell, you can't stare at yourself in a trophy. Fur and antlers don't reflect very well!"

A dying attempt of a joke as well as an honest fact but the man was already skirting off down the steps to continue on her way while Connor's features shifted into more of a dark scowl. Didn't he realize that he was here to rescue him from this dark and terrible place?! Before Bell could get too out of sight however, the witch continued on his way and jumped at the last of the steps like a great antelope before rounding and cutting Mikhail off from moving any further, suddenly breaking out in a booming, smooth lyric.

"Listen here, my deaaaaar!" he started, leaning in towards the older man. "There's much within these walls to feeaaaar!" Stepping around him, he pulled Mikhail by the arm to face away from where he'd been going. "Here I've come to sweep you away, ensure you live to see another day! No matter all the lovely lads and ladies that may swoon and call after me," He stepped in, hooking his arm at the man's waist and tugging Mikhail right up against him while Connor himself leaned in with a charming smile, "you're the only damsel I care to see set free!"

Giving a wink to the other man, Connor pulled away and rounded along to start up the stairs in a dramatic fashion, taking one at a time. "My heart can't handle to watch you in such despair! To leave you here to and grabbed away to some fiendish beast's lair! Come now, won't you see? That you simply need to be with me!" Lifting his musket, the man gave it a twirl and aimed it at a decoration on the wall, acting as if he had shot it. "No creature in all this land dare stand a chance! When a man of my wits and wiles holds a higher stance!" Standing, he posed with the rifle along his shoulder, grinning wide and bright down her way as his free hand combed back some hair from his face. When did he have hair so long that it was tied back in a fucking ribbon?!

"Not much can get the best of me, you'll come to know!" Jumping down from the stairs, Connor rounded in on the man again, pulling him along by the arm and leaning in. "Save one certain man who I wish to be my beau!" Turning along with him, the man waved an arm with the rifle in hand, gesturing to the grandiose looming sight of the castle's interior. "So come now, my dear, won't you see!" Looking back down to Mikhail, the witch appeared adamant with a hard, imploring gaze. "That you belong with none other than me..."

And what the fuck is wrong with me?

[OOC: A bit more than 400 words but I hope the length was worth it!]
PMEmail
^
Christian Acosta
 Posted on: Jun 23 2017, 08:03 PM
Quote
age: 34 occupation: Bartender organization: Fox's Fancy/Alkamia Coven posts: 16 gems: 450

Ludo

shipper tracker message


Christian hopped along after Cogsworth, the brass platform that served as his feet hitting the floor with a sharp 'ting' to every wooden 'thunk' of his clock companion's movements. As they approached the west wing the castle seemed somehow darker, a heavy sadness lingering in the air around ripped paintings and busted furniture. Still, their surroundings didn't seem to slow Cogsworth any, and Christian assumed the heavy doors at the end of the hall was their destination.

They were all but ten feet away from the doors when they swung open with a heavy thud, announcing the arrival of a great furry, brown blur that shot past the anthropomorphic knickknacks and slammed against the wall nearby. Cogsworth stumbled back a few steps, nearly colliding with Christian, who was staring dumbfounded at what looked like a great, horned beast straight out of someone's nightmare.

"Hon hon hon baguette!" Christian shouted in shock, absently wondering what the actual hell his mouth thought it was doing even as Cogsworth gave him a look that seemed to scream 'son, I am disappoint'. But such pondering was abandoned in the face of the great beast turning its attention towards them. Wait, not its but hers, and as she spoke, things began to click in Christian's head. This was the mistress! Good, maybe she could help get to the bottom of all of this...

Or maybe not.

"Mistress! My sincerest apologies! If Lumiere hadn't been bumbling about--"

"Dude, not cool--"

"--we would have been here sooner!" Cogsworth plowed through Christian's interruption, and gestured down the hall. "The intruders seem to be back the way we came--"

And then came a faint noise, a melodious tone somewhere far off, and Christian pursed his lips before asking, "Does anyone else hear singing?" A beat, and then, "Terrible, off-key singing? Which in my ears keeps ringing? Echoing though the hall and off the window sill? The sound of which is making me quite ill?" Wait, did he just-- did he just start singing? What fresh hell was this?

PM
^
Mikhail Volkov
 Posted on: Jun 26 2017, 11:47 PM
Quote
age: 401 occupation: Socialite / Information Broker organization: Himself~ posts: 40 gems: 1275

Ripley

shipper tracker message


He refrained from pointing out that there were different kinds of trophies, and that he had clearly meat the reflective sort. He may as well have the same conversation with a brick wall for all the good it would do. Actually, no, it was going to bother him if he didn't...

Of course, he didn't exactly get the chance to say or do anything before he was grabbed, serenaded and... That was much closer than he had any desire to be with the other man. Much, much closer. And Gaston was still singing. What in God's name was even going on? Because part of him was fairly certain that had this happened any other time, someone would have ended up degloved. But clearly it had happened before, because it was Gaston.

Mikhail really needed a drink.

Shock kept him from interrupting. But once it seemed like Mr I'm-So-Impressive had finished singing, it was clearly time to go. He lifted a hand and gently, but determinedly pushed against Gaston's face to get himself some damn space. "No. To literally every word of that."

Extracting himself from the other man's hold was, while not exactly the easiest of things, had the feeling of something he'd perhaps had to do on more than one occasion.

That firearm would be handy to have around though, especially if there was some sort of beast roaming the halls. "But I'll make a deal. Help me find my father and we'll...negotiate something. Dinner. Or... I don't even care."
PM
^
Connor Hart
 Posted on: Jun 29 2017, 03:33 PM
Quote
age: 42 occupation: Right Hand; Bartender organization: Calpulli; Akalmia Coven posts: 368 gems: 800

Fen

shipper tracker message


As the other man pushed him away, Connor made a face, both of disdain (at the hand in his face) and determination (at being told no once more by this man). Wait.. Once more? That seemed to scarcely make any sense though, at the same time, the witch felt like the constant of rejection was obvious between them. Still, no matter how many times Mikhail might tell him, he'd continue to pursue. After all, it was always the ones who made it difficult to chase that made the hunt all the more desired. Then the older man was proposing a trade of sorts that instantly had the huntsman perking, squaring himself up as if more than ready to shake on such a thing.

"You needn't say another word!" Gripping at his musket tightly, Connor seemed to have a new kind of wind in his sails, which had him starting off onwards from the stairs, sweeping Bell along with an arm about his waist as if to guide him along. "We'll find the man and be out of here well before you know it!" Connor declared confidently, beaming back at Mikhail with those sparkling (literally) pearly whites. One look back around the place though and he had to ask... "What makes you think you'll find him here?" What even was this place? How.. did they even get here? He wasn't even sure but, somehow, it didn't exactly matter.

Wait.. what was that ahead?... Voices?

"Someone else is here," he stated as he planted his free hand against Mikhail's chest, intentionally, though not all too roughly, pushing him back as to have Connor himself well ahead and on his guard, musket soon being readied in case who, or whatever, was deemed a threat.
PMEmail
^
Christian Acosta
 Posted on: Jul 4 2017, 10:37 PM
Quote
age: 34 occupation: Bartender organization: Fox's Fancy/Alkamia Coven posts: 16 gems: 450

Ludo

shipper tracker message


Christian kept his mouth shut for a moment, because every time he tried to open it he couldn't stop himself from singing. And Christian did not sing. Cogsworth and their beastly mistress didn't seem to be affected by whatever it was that had him teetering one sashay away from throwing up some jazz hands, but as quickly as the urge came over him it was gone, and the voice he had heard echoing down the halls slowed to a stop.

He glanced back at his clockwork cohort and the lady of the castle, both of whom seemed tied up in conversation, trying to suss out who their uninvited guests might be. Christian had no idea-- hell, he didn't even know what he was doing here, let alone anyone else-- but there was something compelling him to go find out who the intruders were. It was like the singing a second before, he didn't want to do it, per se, but the compulsion was there, and it was very, very hard to ignore.

So as the other two went back and forth with one another, Christian found himself slowly making his way down the hall out of the west wing, towards the voices he had heard before, which were getting louder and clearer the closer he got, until he rounded a corner and suddenly found himself face to face with two strange men who seemed to be in the middle of an argument.

He stared for a moment, marveling at how tall they both were especially compared to his new super-short physique, and then his eyes caught sight of that musket, a sense of unease coming over him, and his on-the-spot reaction was to... freeze and stand completely still, like an actual candelabra, which might have fooled someone if said candelabra hadn't just inexplicably walked onto the scene.
PM
^
Mikhail Volkov
 Posted on: Jul 10 2017, 11:32 PM
Quote
age: 401 occupation: Socialite / Information Broker organization: Himself~ posts: 40 gems: 1275

Ripley

shipper tracker message


"I'm not sure. Just a feeling." What did make him think his father was there? That was a surprisingly good question, especially coming from Gaston. He had no idea what had led him to that conviction, outside of a driving certainty that the castle was without a doubt where his father was. Which didn't make any damn sense.

He was so preoccupied with that train of thought that he didn't object when Gaston put a hand against his chest and stopped him. Normally he might have objected, but the other man had the gun and there was something large and angry in the castle with them. If Gaston wanted to be on the front line in the face of whatever was in there, that was just fine with Mikhail.

Except when he finally looked around, all that there seemed to be was...a candelabra? On the floor of all places. Who in the hell... Mikhail would have sworn that wasn't there two seconds ago. But after several seconds of waiting in silence with no one else wandering into the 'party', he lost patience.

"Aaah, yes. The terrifying candelabra. A dire threat to women and children the world over." Without waiting for an answer, he snaked around the other man and plucked the candelabra up off of the floor. More light certainly wouldn't hurt the situation. "Don't worry, I've got you covered. I promise I'll use it safely."
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Topic
New Poll


 


 

PP All of Me TH EF WATS BI Abstruse NT
UB R&R WL WLWB Profane DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising
FG&A Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious