Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

12.7.2017 - We need your help! Let us know what kind of plot you want to see in the upcoming year Here!

11.6 - Our annual Halloween celebrations have drawn to a close. Remember to claim your bonuses and be the on the lookout for our next event soon.

10.16 - We're SIX MONTHS OLD! Thankyou everyone who has joined us for this fantastic ride so far, there shall be many, many more! <3

10.8 - NEW EVENT! It's that time of the year, Trick or Treat Ferocians!

10.1 - Halloween month announcement! Please take a read HERE

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Character Spotlight

Magdalene Dornbos

Add Reply
New Poll

It's Only a Dream, @Thea Edevane
Natalia Gaspare
 Posted on: Dec 22 2017, 12:18 AM
age: 36 occupation: Yoga Instructor organization: posts: 6 gems: 150

Plague

shipper tracker message

There was blood, warm and oozing, from the wound on  her friends neck. It wasn't two small puncture wounds. Her hunger had overwhelmed her and she had ripped open a gaping hole. She had enjoyed the first frantic spurts; gulping it down so fast she was grateful breathing wasn't needed. It would be a crime to lose any tiny drop.  Rich, glorious blood so strong and rich and pure that it was better than any lasagna or sauce she had ever enjoyed. Better than any drink. Possibly better than sex. Devin's eyes opened up and she saw the grey film of death as he spoke. “Why did you become one of them?” The anguish in his voice was jarring and she felt a rush of terror and sorrow. She tried to close the wound on his neck but it was too late and she heard his heart beating more slowly.

Thump

Thump

She waited as his blood oozed slowly past her fingers.

Thump

And then nothing.

Natalia woke up screaming and pressed her hands to her mouth to stifle it. Devin wasn't dead...he couldn't be! As sanity came back to her eyes, she realized it was just another dream.

She had been having bad dreams ever since she had been turned. While this didn't seem like it should be a big deal...sometimes it was affecting her in real life as well. Serenity was becoming harder to achieve. Relaxation was harder to slide into. She couldn't be a great yoga teacher if she was a mess...

Hands still shaking, Natalia opened the phone book and found something she had never thought she would need...a therapist. Calling the number shook her almost as much as the dream. She was grateful they were able to get her an appointment that evening but she paced back and forth...back and forth until it was time. What was she doing? She was a vampire! Whoever heard of a vampire therapist?

As she walked up to the front desk, she looked cool and composed; beautiful in a black suit and 4 inch power heels that made her legs look much longer than they were. She felt powerful and feminine...but there was a tiny spot that screamed at her for being an idiot.

"Excuse me? I'm hear to see Thea Edevane? I have an appointment. My name is Natalia...Natalia Gaspare..."

@Thea Edevane
PMEmail
^
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Dec 23 2017, 06:17 PM
age: 43 occupation: Psychiatrist (Psychic) organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 20 gems: 525

Kit

shipper tracker message

It wasn’t uncommon for people to call in late for an appointment. While Thea didn’t normally make it a habit of staying late, with no one to go home to sometimes she lingered after hours. It wasn't as if she slept well anyway, because of her blindness her sleep schedule often leaves something to be desired. Though she usually tries to fix herself to a normal schedule by sighted standards sometimes her body just refuses. So she often finds herself falling asleep only when her mind and body are just exhausted.

Tonight was one going to be one of those nights, she could already tell. Only she hadn't been expecting a call to come in this late for someone to want to talk. In fact, the call had come in as she and Elise were going to close up for the night. Normally by this time of night they had already switched the phone over to the night mode. But tonight they hadn't been quick enough. Rather than be rude, however, Elise was quick to answer. Thea stood quietly listening to the conversation between the two. She could just make out the voice on the other end of the phone. There was a franticness in her voice and a twinge of fear. ”Tell her to come in now.” Thea whispered. Elise gave her a look but nodded.

Once the appointment was set and she’d hung up Thea spoke. ”Go home. I’ll see her then head home.” Elise frowned, “”I don’t like the idea of you alone.” Elise protested. ”I’m not alone, Shiloh is here. Now go home to your hunky fiancé.” Thea said with a chuckle. Elise blushed a little, ”Okay. But call me when you leave.” She insisted. Thea nodded, ”I will. Now go home.”

After Elise left Thea ordered a pizza. Extra cheese with sausage, pepperoni and bell pepper. As promised just under thirty minutes later it arrived (the perks of being so close to the pizza place). Thea sat down at the receptionist desk with her supper. On the floor beside her Shiloh was happily eating too. Her usual kibble, but, of course, she had pieces of sausage and pepperoni in there too. Even with a medium pizza, Thea wouldn’t finish it all. But she’d have breakfast in the morning — cold pizza!

Before she knew it the bell chimed over the door. Quickly she grabbed a napkin and cleaned off her hands and face. The woman’s voice caused her to look up at her. Thea smiled up at her, the curves of her smile flowed over her cheeks where disappeared underneath her dark shades.

”Good evening, you must be Natalia.” She said as she extended a hand towards her, ”I’m Doctor Edevane, please follow me.” Thea told her. Once the pleasantries were taken care of Thea lead the way into her office.

She paused a second listening. A small squeak told her all she needed to know as the rolling chair moved. ”Shiloh don’t even think about it. Get your butt in here.“ Reluctantly, but obediently the beagle listened and followed.

Leading the woman down the hall she pushed open a door that bore her name. Doctor Dorothea Edevane Pushing it open she held it for the woman then followed once she’d passed. ”Make yourself comfortable.” Thea said as she sat down behind her desk. ”If you don’t mind I record my sessions it makes it easier for me.” she told the woman. Waiting for a response before she reached for the recorder. Given her lack of sight, it was much easier to record things that to attempt to write them down or even type them out. Hell even when she had to respond to e-mails she used a voice dictation software or else nothing would ever get done. And being the independent woman she was, Thea refused to ask for help. That's what Shiloh was for. But since Beagle's couldn't type she wasn't much help when it came to working so for that Thea was on her own.

@Natalia Gaspare
PM
^
Natalia Gaspare
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 12:21 AM

Plague

shipper tracker message

She smelled like pizza but she was downright beautiful. Natalia was stunned for a moment by the lovely therapist and it took her a moment to follow. She was terribly afraid her mouth had stayed open for a moment but her “therapist” didn’t seem to notice. How someone as beautiful as that could be a therapist, Natalia had no idea. She just had a way about her. The dog, however, did not. Natalia wasn’t sure why the creature was glaring at her. Could it tell that she would love to take a bite out of the dog’s lovely owner?

The pulse beating at Doctor Edevane’s throat was tantalizingly close. She heard it calling to her…just like in her dream. Thump, Thump, Thump. A flush of desire rolled through Natalia that was so strong she hoped she managed to strangle the tiny gasp. Whether is was desire for the woman in front of her or the woman’s blood, Natalia couldn’t tell. She bet that blood was rich and sweet and the body that housed it was responsive and oh so lickable.

She followed the doctor through the door and sat down as instructed on a long couch. It was soft and warm underneath her cold skin. Dorothea’s pale skin showed her vessels to perfect advantage and Natalia found herself agreeing to the recording without even realizing it. “Sure…whatever you would like.” They were really the first words she had spoken and she frowned a bit. She sounded like a total pushover. Was the woman a witch and had cast some sort of spell? Natalia snorted to herself. She knew better than to believe in love potions. What she was feeling was hunger and lust…no more.

“It’s so very nice to meet you, Dr. Edevane.” God…even her name called to mind the throbbing beat of her pulse. Natalia wasn’t sure how she was going to get out of this office without tasting the woman. She frowned at herself and her voice was harsh when she spoke. “I’m…having problems with nightmares. They are starting to affect my practice. I’d like to get some relief from either medicine or therapy.” She cut right to the chase…because this woman…God…she was beautiful. And Natalia wasn’t known for resisting temptation. She was constantly teased about indulging her own desires; from the very people she was dreaming about. Her family.

She forced her thoughts back onto track. It was so much harder than it should be. She needed to feed. Needed it badly. Tonight she’d have to do something special to get her mind off the lovely woman in front of her.

@Thea Edevane
PMEmail
^
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Dec 27 2017, 02:49 AM
age: 43 occupation: Psychiatrist (Psychic) organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 20 gems: 525

Kit

shipper tracker message

Being blind put Thea at a slight disadvantage but she wasn't completely helpless. While she couldn't see the woman looking at her with that prolonged look she could feel it. That eerie sense when someone was looking for too long, that's what Thea felt. And yet it didn't really bother her. Being blind meant she was used to the stares and the whispers that often went along with it.

With one sense weakened her others were heightened. Though nothing like that of a shifter or a vampire she knew things. She could tell even without looking at the woman she was nervous. Her silence alone spoke volumes to her. Once Shiloh had been called away from the pizza her gaze had turned to the newest patient. Normally the beagle hardly paid anyone any mind when she was vested, but tonight her focus was unwavering.

Easing herself into the rolling chair behind her desk. "Thanks for understanding." Thea said as she pressed the record button on the device. She then sat back in her chair making herself comfortable. Suddenly without warning, Shiloh jumped up into her lap. Thea chuckled softly but certainly didn't protest, she allowed the dog to stay there. She held her close while she listened to Natalia talk.

"And you as well, Natalia. Or would you prefer me to use your last name?" She asked her. Thea's face never quiet turned towards the woman, but it was in that direction, more so turning towards the sound of her voice. "I'm not traditional when it comes to my work, if you stick with me long enough you'll figure that out." She added, "But enough of that, please tell me why you're here." Thea urged.

"First allow me to say while I am capable of writing prescriptions I don't do that on the first meeting. But you have me curious, you said practice, what is it that you do?" Practice typically in her experience was medical but there were others things she could be referring to as well. "And as far as the nightmares are concerned. please tell me more. If you're willing -- spare no details."

@Natalia Gaspare Don't hate me http://whitefang.org/uploader/uploads/Emoji%20Smiley-13.png <3
PM
^
Natalia Gaspare
 Posted on: Dec 30 2017, 02:19 PM

Plague

shipper tracker message

Natalia suddenly realized one thing that had been bothering her. The dog, the glasses, and the way that Dorothea wasn’t really looking at her. She was blind. A blind therapist. It was almost too perfect. She could stalk and hunt but really it would be too easy. She felt herself calming from the bloodlust and felt the real desire becomes stronger. Could she even influence Dorothea? She didn’t know but found herself more interested in the curves of her face and the way the therapist moved. She found herself wondering just how close she could get.. Could she slide her hand on Thea's face? Could she unbutton her blouse? Could she cup the woman's beautiful ass and pull her into a kiss? Oh how she wanted to...

Her voice was extremely distracted as she talked because she couldn’t help but watch the beautiful woman she was sharing with. “I’m a yoga instructor. Evening classes normally because I’m also a vampire. Which is why I’m disturbed about these dreams.” Natalia finally focused a little on the subject at hand. “I have an extended human family and I keep on dreaming that I’m feeding on them. Which I never would.” She said quickly. “They have been my family since before I was turned. I’m not an old vampire by any stretch.”

She was silent for a few long moments and then spoke softly and with great feeling. “I don’t want to hurt the people I love. I’m wondering if there is anything you can do to help me. My sire would laugh in my face, but I thought that maybe I could seek out different methods.”

She didn’t really wait for a reply…she knew she had probably freaked the other woman out. “If this is too much then just tell me. Maybe it was a stupid idea. I should just go to the bloodery and get the urges out, I guess. But its affecting my work and my relationship with my family and my sire. So…here I am.”

Natalia felt awkward as hell. Would the woman give her advice or simply panic? It was probably hard to be in a room with a vampire who had just admitted to wanting to feed on her family. Natalia didn’t want to make her uncomfortable, but it would certainly be impossible to tell the true horror without disclosing her existence as a vamp.
@Thea Edevane

PMEmail
^
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 01:18 AM

Kit

shipper tracker message

Thea held herself well, despite being blind she didn't act like it not in a 'disabled' sense. She was a strong woman and damned stubborn. The only tell-tale signs that something was amiss were the dark shades and a dog in a service vest. Otherwise, she held herself no differently than anyone else. Just that certain sighted things like looking at a person weren't usually possible. Sure she could look towards the sound of their voices, and she did in essence but it wasn't an exact science.

Knowing nothing of the woman's thoughts she sat in her chair quietly listening quietly petting her dog since the Beagle had jumped into her lap. Shiloh's head was facing towards Natalia if the woman moved the dog would notice. She in her own way was lazily protecting her owner. But she'd jump up if need be.

"I didn't see that one coming." Thea mused softly at the vampire comment. "But the dreams, that could be alarming I'm sure.." She added. Feeding one's family was far-fetched for a human but for a vampire it was perfectly normal, so she speculated.

Quickly she shook her head, "No not at all, trust me when I say you're not my first patient that wasn't human. First vampire, that I know of. But I have had a few over the years that admitted to being something more than human." Thea assured her, then added, "Though, it wasn't during the first session."

For a moment she was quiet, thinking how best to help this woman. Since this was her first known vampire this was new territory for her so she was at a slight disadvantage here, but she didn't think its something she couldn't handle.

Finally, the brunette spoke, "I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be completely honest with me. What are you thinking right now?" Part of her was afraid she might not want to know, but if this bloodlust was so strong she wanted to harm her family the pull towards strangers might be just as strong.

@Natalia Gaspare
PM
^
Natalia Gaspare
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 02:48 PM

Plague

shipper tracker message

“It is alarming…” Natalia agreed. “And I’m glad you’ve had other supernatural clients because I was a bit worried I had spooked you.” She had heard Thea’s heartbeat speed up a little…but wasn’t sure if it was because of nerves or excitement…maybe both.

Her counselor’s silence was nerve-wracking for her…Natalia wondered if she had made a mistake. And then Dorothea spoke and the Question stunned Natalia into her own moment of silence. What should she say?

“I was thinking that you’re very attractive.” Natalia admitted. “That I wanted to kiss you and slide your shirt open. I was thinking…that I had probably scared you because I can see the pulse at your neck throbbing faster. I want to kiss it and tangle my fingers in your hair.” The more she spoke, the more she wanted and it was obvious in the deep, husky notes of her voice. “I was thinking about nibbling at the skin of your thigh and drinking from you…and then bringing you to a slow, warm climax.” Now it was just imagination but the words were painting a picture she wanted very much.

She stayed where she was, afraid to move. She would be on Thea in a heartbeat and do everything she wished for. “I wasn’t thinking about eating you…but I’ll admit the thought of you underneath me, begging for me to pleasure you…it calls to me as powerfully as blood.” And now she felt bare and open. What would Thea say? Would she panic and run from the room? Probably not wise considering what Natalia had just admitted.

“What are you thinking of? Right now?” She asked in return. Fair was fair. And if Natalia was honest…she wanted to know. Would Dorothea be disgusted by her desires? Would she be aroused? Would she sic her dog on Natalia? The thought was almost a joke but the dog was obviously feeling protective. Natalia decided that she would not kill the small creature if she did. After all…the dog was protecting its owner. She could understand protecting Dorothea Edevane…

@Thea Edevane
PMEmail
^
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 08:13 PM

Kit

shipper tracker message

"Very, but not too surprising. I actually dated a werewolf once." She admitted as if to prove that she had no prejudice against supernaturals in any form. Vampires, shifters or werewolves. Even Faes they were all the same to her. She didn't see them as any less than herself. Hell if she was completely honest she wasn't a run of the mill human either. But a witch wasn't quite as inhuman as the other sorts of supernatural type.

Thea laughed at her words, "Natalia, I assure you it takes a lot to scare me. So don't worry your pretty little head about that." Though she probably couldn't hide the fact, even she could tell her heart rate spiked just a little bit. Why even she wasn't sure. Maybe it was simply because of the sort of being she was in the presence of. Still, she didn't think of herself as scared, it took far more to truly scare her.

Still, the brunette snuggled Shiloh against her chest, quietly with an intent to calm herself a little, as well as the beagle, who Thea could tell, was a little on edge. She could be shy at times when it came to new people. Some she gravitated towards and others she was leery of. Natalia was definitely one of the leery ones. Perhaps she had sensed long before Natalia's admittance that the woman wasn't a mere human.

Blinking she raised a brow slightly, that wasn't at all what she'd had in mind or even considered the woman would say to her. But as she continued and talked about kissing her Thea squirmed a little. She considered reaching over and turning off the recorder but decided it might be better to leave it on -- just in case. Worst case scenario and all, but she didn't' think it would come to that. Perhaps she was jaded and too trusting. Or confident enough in her witchy abilities. But even then as she felt her heart peak a little more she knew one thing fear wasn't behind the response.

When Natalia mentioned seeing her pulse she lifted a hand rubbing her neck slightly, Shiloh whimpered softly leaning back against her. Even going so far as to lift her head and lick Thea' chin a little. The beagle knew Thea was anxious even if the stubborn woman didn't want to admit it.

"That certainly wasn't what I ... expected." She admitted softly as she shifted a little in her chair. Thea licked her lips little and smiled slightly. While she didn't openly discuss her sexuality Thea was very much bisexual. But she liked to think she leaned more towards the ladies. She just hadn't expected something so forward so sudden. "I... think I should turn off the recorder." She said as she slowly moved to do so, "If your voice is any indication of your beauty then..." Thea began but then cut herself off. "However, I think we should keep this professional." Thea told her, but her heart said otherwise. The vampire in the room would likely catch her in that lie without trouble, as her heart beat a little more erratically in her chest.
PM
^
Natalia Gaspare
 Posted on: Jan 11 2018, 11:03 PM

Plague

shipper tracker message

Pretty little head? Natalia was pretty sure she was mildly insulted at that comment. As If Thea could tell that just from her voice! She could tell the woman was lying as well; it wasn’t fear that was scenting the air. Of course, Natalia knew she was probably frustrating the therapist. She considered just letting the entire thing go…but then Dorothea commented about her voice and the tone of admiration was more than enough to encourage her interest. Professional, huh? Alright then…two can play at that game.

Natalia nodded as if in agreement. “You’re right. I was simply telling you what I was thinking. You DID ask. I assumed you’d be happier to hear about that rather than more…dangerous…desires.” She let that sit there for a moment. “But Professional it is. Shall I tell you how I deal with the bad dreams? Or perhaps you’d like to hear more about my Yoga? I’m not sure what I am supposed to be telling you…”

She shifted in her chair and slid her legs against each other, the silky sound echoing just a little in the room. “What do you do when you have a bad dream?” She asked in a warm and husky voice. “Or is that too personal? I don’t want to be…unprofessional.” The last word was like silk wrapping around the room with a mesmerizing blend of violence and eroticism.

Suddenly, the hunt was on…and Thea was the prey. For Natalia, it wasn’t just the body that was the target…and blood was mixed in there a little…but it was that oh-so-professional voice that aroused her. How would Thea sound when she was crying out from an orgasm? Would she be quiet and breathy or loud and passionate? Natalia hoped she’d have the chance to find out. Professional? Absolutely…for now.
@Thea Edevane
PMEmail
^
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Jan 14 2018, 07:24 PM

Kit

shipper tracker message

Thea had an oddly motherly tone to her speech, it was something the Alaskan born woman had picked up from her grandmother. And the phrase pretty little head was something she'd heard often from the woman growing up, so it was only natural that Thea would pick up the sentiment as well.

Natalia did have a point, she'd asked. But Thea had never expected that sort of admittance on the first meeting. It was definitely a first, to say the least. "You're quite right I did ask." She replied then shook her head in a no, "I want you to trust me and if that means sharing those desires or the dangerous ones I'm not going to stop you." Thea told her as she let a hand trail down Shiloh's back absently.

She thought a moment about the woman's question, then shrugged slightly, "Both, it might better my ability to help you if I know how you deal with it and your hobbies might help as well." Thea explained softly.

Being blind meant her hearing was enhanced, nothing like a vampire's would be or any other supernatural type, but still it made it so that at the very least the sound of the clothes rustling wasn't lost on her.

Natalia's question caused Thea to squirm a little but it wasn't just the question or the words. It was the way in which her warm husky said those words. "I tend to over-rationalize my dreams so that even the bad ones aren't so scary. But when I can't a shot or two of Jack Daniels does the trick." She replied with a chuckle. Had she really just admitted to a patient that she drank? Though there was nothing wrong with drinking it was sort of an odd thing for a doctor to admit.
PM
^
Natalia Gaspare
 Posted on: Jan 21 2018, 12:20 PM

Plague

shipper tracker message

Natalia’s sudden smile showed her amusement at Thea’s admission that she HAD asked. “Well…for bad dreams, I don’t normally drink. As that’s usually the source of the bad dreams.” Her wry tone showed she was taking this seriously but not TOO seriously. “Normally, I’ll try some Yoga to center myself. If that doesn’t work then I might have a spa night or perhaps see a movie by myself. I like baths as well. During that time, I prefer not to be around others. If I feel…in control…then I will go by the bloodery afterwards and have a nice long drink from a couple of willing hosts. Sometimes being very full keeps the dreams away.”

She flinched as her phone rang; it was Maria. She hadn’t talked to the younger woman in a few days and that was very unusual. She couldn’t help but think of feeding from one of her closest friends and it was…horrible. She didn’t want to feel like a monster…but it was what she was now. “I worry about my friends. They are my family and I couldn’t stand it if I hurt them.” She was utterly serious now and the sexual intensity was gone as well. It was hard to admit this. Maybe she should have waited but it was why she was here.

She tried to brush off the phone call and the admission with a small smile and a fake chuckle. “Apparently I also enjoy teasing therapists who are all alone with just their puppy; especially when I find them attractive.” It was an obvious ploy at distraction. “But that’s not at all professional.” Now her tone was softer and a bit more intimate but it wasn’t as seductive as the other tone had been; almost as if her heart wasn’t in it. Natalia had been reminded of the people she was avoiding; the life she had left behind.

“Miss Edevane? I just want to visit my family without screaming the rest of the day or maybe hurting them. I thought about bringing someone with me to take the edge off but its hard to find a host who would blend in…and it seems wrong somehow.”

Natalia wondered how Thea would feel about that…it felt far too vulnerable and she cursed herself for saying it. She wondered if seeing a therapist was always like this. Was Dorothea simply good at pulling her out or was she just so desperate for a resolution that she was sharing too much? And when was the sharing too much?
@Thea Edevane
PMEmail
^
Thea Edevane
 Posted on: Feb 9 2018, 01:47 AM

Kit

shipper tracker message

It was important to Thea that Natalia trusted her and told her what was bothering her. Without that then Thea was of no use. They’d both be wasting time here, and if one thing was said of Thea it was that she hated wasting time. “Maybe you should?” She suggested with a grin. “Allow me to point out I’m not your average psychiatrist. I’m not going to coddle you and tell you what you want to hear. I’m going to push you out of your comfort zone.” Thea told her as she lifted her drink to her lips taking a drink.

Thea listened to Natalia with a smile. Yoga, spa nights and movies? This was her kind of woman! The talk of blood should have been a turn-off but for some reason, it wasn’t. While she wasn’t sure if she’d call it a turn on she couldn’t ignore the thoughts running through her head.

Hearing the phone ring she raises a brow, “Forgive my rudeness, but who called you?” Thea asked then gave the woman a gentle look. “You can’t live life in fear. It’s better to face them than run.” She told her then went out on a limb, “You seem to be controlling yourself just fine around me. If you lacked control like you fear wouldn’t I be easier to hurt someone you don't know? You don’t know me like you do your friends and family. I’m just a woman you literally just met.” Thea could totally understand her fears and worries but wouldn’t a stranger be easier to hurt? No mental or physical connection and nothing to keep the urges away other than a moral compass perhaps.

“Flattery will either get you everywhere or nowhere,” Thea told her with a smirk as she looked in the woman’s direction. Her eyes were closed, not showing the colorless orbs on her skull. But somehow it still reached her eyes as the wrinkles encircled them.

She gave the woman a look, her heart went out to her. “A host, like a willing blood source?” Thea speculated, it made sense but since her knowledge of vampires was limited she thought it best to ask. “I think you need to force yourself. If you can handle it around me then you can control yourself around them. Perhaps you fear them more because you already feel an emotional pull but you can’t let live in fear or deny yourself your family. You’ll regret that if you do.” Thea told her gently. For a moment Thea did consider offering — she was unorthodox in her methods. But that was far-fetched even for her.

Already Thea wanted to help, but she wasn’t sure how to help a vampire. Or was all just too new to her right now, new territory meant new methods of doing things? Only time would tell she supposed how well any of it would work.
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

RPG-D PP All of Me TH EF BI NT UB R&R WL WLWB DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising A Murder of Crows Wait & Bleed