Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Wanted Spotlight

The Monster Mash

Latest News

Mysterious murder at Unity Monument!

Character Spotlight

Gabriel Quinn

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

don't fear the reaper, tag: livanna mooney
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: Apr 29 2017, 01:46 AM
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 97 gems: 0

Avy

shipper tracker message

The sky was dark, nearing the middle of the cool spring night. It hadn't been a long hunt, rather short, but it got the job done. Even though he had fed, and enjoyed the night air he still felt a little restless. This was why he didn't drive his motorcycle out to hunt. He enjoyed the walk out to the pack grounds, and the eventual walk back. Sometimes he'd stash his clothes close to the city so he could enjoy the night fully as a wolf, but tonight wasn't one of those nights. Although he wished it was, because his luck was turning sour quickly.

Nathaniel had spent the first fifteen minutes feeling something watching him. Even when he looked over his shoulder to try and figure out what it was, he still couldn't place anything. Nate was down wind, which confused him all the more, there was nothing to indicate something was following him. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the chill still crept up his spine not letting his nerves go.

When he saw the cemetery it felt like his spine turned to ice. While he wasn't a religious type, he knew where were always something else he couldn't explain by magic and fae. Dead ghosts hopping around messing with him would qualify under that. Hearing a whisper carry on the wind he gave a little squeak. One that he would never truly admit to if anyone had dared to hear him.

Feeling the urge to run nip at the heels of his shoes, he fell into it. Telling himself that he was breaking into a jog like run because he wanted the exercise, not because he was feeling like casper was following him. A sharp hiss escaped his lips when he felt the air change, the weather was getting considerably cooler, and he could already smell the rain forming. The cemetery was poorly looked after, almost run down completely. Now he felt like a fool for walking home, an even bigger fool considering he was feeling afraid of the ghost running after him that he felt wasn't there.

Seeing the mausoleum, he took in a deep breath before he decided on actually going inside. Now in a full out sprint, he pushed the door open with little care for any lock that might have been there. When he was inside, the rain crashed down onto the ground with a lightening bolt accompanying it. Flashing the sky and the thunder booming all around the mausoleum. "Fucking fuck," he groaned out as he looked around the apparently lived in abandoned mausoleum. The whole place seemed so much bigger than it looked like on the outside. He had only expected it to be the size of a coffin and then some walking space, but instead the coffin was not there and in it's place there were a collection of things, they were random but personal.

Looking over to the side he saw a fireplace, that a fire had warmed up earlier. The wood to the side was another indication of someone's presence. Confused he furrowed his brows together as he tried to gather himself and his thoughts. "Hello?" he asked with an arch of his brow before turning back to the door. Whatever he'd been feeling outside of the mausoleum, seemed to have disappeared. Instead he felt a lot lighter. It was surprising, as he expected to feel worse the moment he took refuge inside where the dead ought to have been.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: Apr 30 2017, 12:53 AM
age: 40 occupation: Spooky Witch Things organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 23 gems: 625

Sera

shipper tracker message

Livanna was sitting in the tall grass of her abandoned cemetery. It was a very dark night, what with a new moon just three days prior and the heavy storm clouds that had been rolling in for the last hour. She could smell the rain in the air which was comforting. Rain storms were a good time to cleanse ones home or self.

She looked down from the sky above to a misty apparition that glided a couple feet in front of her, moving effortlessly through a broken tomb stone that had once marked the grave for a now unknown soul.

Gloria. One of the most over-dramatic spirits Livanna had ever met. She was always in a pitiful mood and would lament how boring Livanna was for being a live person. But at the same time, Livanna considered her a close friend, almost like a pet, really. Gloria, she knew, felt the same in some odd way.

"Someone's in the cemetery." Came Gloria's soft disembodied voice. Livanna was immediately on her feet as she looked around in the darkness, listening hard for the sound of something living passing through the forest. "Headed right this way." Gloria added, circling Livanna in her cold, misty form.

"How? I cast a spell that would deter anyone coming this way." Livanna whispered aloud, her voice sounding loud in her own ears after hearing Gloria's soft voice.

"Noire." Gloria replied as she twirled around in her misty form.

Livanna groaned. Noire was a trickster spirit that enjoyed spooking anything alive. One time it spooked an entire herd of deer through the cemetery, causing more disarray and ruining Livanna herb garden.

The loud rumble above accompanied with a sudden gust of wind was a cause for further alarm. The storm was upon them just as the stranger came her way. She turned and ran for the shelter of her mausoleum, making it inside just before it started to pour down rain. She quickly moved to the pedestal that once a coffin lay upon, but now was noting more but a work area and shelve for Livanna. She scoured the objects before she grabbed a dagger, knocking over a couple items in the process. But she was in too much of a hurry to worry about messes. She moved to the door, hiding behind it as she waited. She could feel them coming. The warmth of life was unmistakable. Its warmth much more burning than others, which meant only one thing: a wolf.

She unsheathed the dagger the moment the door burst open and a drenched man came bumbling into her home. She glared at him with distrust burning in her eyes as he stood there looking around like a buffoon. The moment he called out she answered him by jumping onto his back, taking him to the ground where she was able to have a better advantage over him. She was small, but fierce.

She sat on his back, keeping her legs on the sides of his arms so he couldn’t move them. She grabbed a hand-full f his hair and pulled it back where she laid the blade of the dagger hard against his throat. “Who are you!” Livanna demanded immediately. “Were you sent here by someone?” She demanded once again. When he didn’t answer quick enough she pushed the blade harder against his neck, not caring in the least if it cut his flesh and made him bleed. “Answer me!”

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: Apr 30 2017, 01:12 AM
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 97 gems: 0

Avy

shipper tracker message

When the tiny girl jumped him Nate had to guard himself not to squash her like a fly. Her body was warm on his back, and he couldn't help smiling at the knife against his throat. It sliced through the first few layers of skin and blood trickled out in a single rivulet. Her voice was strong and didn't waiver, it was clear this was her humble abode. Although why anyone would live in a lovely little coffin, he didn't know. "Oi, get off my back," he said as he tilted his head to try and look over his shoulder. It only caused the knife to slice a little deeper before he gave up.

"I wasn't sent by anyone," he growled now getting tired of trying to talk with a girl on his back. Shifting his torso slightly, he wrapped an arm around one of her legs, and the other went to reach behind him and past her back. Grabbing her waist he made a quick movement so that she was at least in front of him now. Her legs still stuck to him though he smirked as he placed her on the marble coffin table that was missing a coffin. Then with all that quick speed again he slipped out of her legs, while raising a hand up to his neck. "Don't you have school tomorrow little girl?" he asked with an arch of his brows while he pressed against the small slice. With the blood now on his fingers he licked the tip of his index finger. Curiously he could taste the metal of her dagger. It also had something lingering on it, not a spice, but it was more delicate and sweet than copper or the iron of blood.

"What is a little witch like you doing here?" he asked glancing out of the window near the door that was only moments ago behind him. "Fuckin storm came out of nowhere," Nate groaned before he ran a hand through his hair tucking the few strands that were unruly out of his eyes and tucking them behind his ears. "Is this like your little treehouse? Or an itchy witchy version of one?" he asked with an arch of his brow turning his attentions back to the girl. She was truly so small, but there was a viciously warm fire in her eyes that made him feel something akin to how the world was right when he was on the hunt in his wolf form.

"My name is Nathaniel Abbott, and don't try any spells or nonsense, I'm only going to be invading your... spooky fort until the rain lets up. Shit just started pouring down, buckets," he sighed as he turned around, and forced his attention otherwise. It wasn't so good to think of the tiny girl in front of you as a warm drink of hot chocolate when she had a crazed tone in her voice, and a sharp pointed object directed at him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: May 2 2017, 11:42 PM
age: 40 occupation: Spooky Witch Things organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 23 gems: 625

Sera

shipper tracker message

Livanna had a moment of whiplash as she was so easily swept up and was now sitting on the pedestal, dagger still raised in one hand, and a look of surprise on her ageless face.

Fuck she was out of practice.

She took a moment to get her bearings again as the wolf in front of her prattled on. Her facial expression changed with each thing he said, from the initial bewilderment to confusion to pure anger. She pursed her lips in irritation before in one swift motion brought her arms down to her sides to give her some momentum as she slid off the pedestal, both legs outstretched, and hitting <i>Nathaniel Abbott</i> in the chest. If the blow didn’t land him on the ground, it certainty at least had him stumbling back with the air knocked out of him.

Livanna stood there in a preditorial stance, dagger still raised. “We’re not COURTING, I don’t want your name!” She snapped at him. “And I don’t want you in my HOME, wolf!” She’d obviously taken great offense to his words about her little home.

Her attention shifted suddenly to the door as a gust of wind came rushing into the mausoleum, disturbing anything that wasn’t weighed down in some way. Livanna’s eyes went wide as she looked past Nate and watched the heavy door slam shut. Immediately she was rushing over to the door and tugging hard on it. “Noire!” Livanna yelled as she slammed her first against the door. “You open this door!” She practically shrieked.

She stood there panting, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, staring up at the door in anticipation. Noire was outside, laughing like a little kid who just did something so naughty, but so funny. Livanna moved her lips close to the door before she began to speak in a wavering tone of anger. “Listen here you little shit, you know what it means when you play your little tricks with me. I don’t like games and you know you will be punished if you don’t opening this door right the minute!” She pounded her fist against the door in frustration. In response there was a crack of thunder and the sound of Noire’s laughter could even be heard by Nate if he were paying attention.

She let out a frustrated scream before she stabbed the door with the dagger, lodging it deep into the grain of the wood. She turned around and glared at Nate, looking him up and down.

“It appears we are stuck in here until dawn.” Her tone was icy, which went with the cold look she was giving him. “Noire. Apatly name for it’s enjoyment of nighttime shenanigans and the fact that whatever dark humor it places on it’s victims is lifted at the first light of dawn. It seems with the energy of the storm it felt audacious enough to play a trick on ME.” She turned to kick the door and gave a frustrated grunt.

“Shut up, Gloria!” She yelled suddenly, turning to face something that was unseen within the mausoleum. “He’s a stranger.” Livanna said as she looked to Nate once more. “What he looks like doesn’t judge his character.” She took a moment to eye Nate before walking to where the fireplace was. She threw a a glittery black soot into the fireplace and it immediately came alive with a cozy fire.

“Take off your clothes, you’re getting everything wet.” Livanna said this as she grabbed a soft knitted blanket and tossed it to him to cover himself with once he undressed. “You can hang your clothes near the fireplace, they’ll dry out quicker.” She said as she moved around the mausoleum, giving him a wide berth, and headed over to her pedestal where she went to busying her hands by crushing something in a small mortar.

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 3 2017, 08:21 PM

Avy

shipper tracker message

Nathaniel was surprised by the tenacity of the girl. Although the punch to his chest made him step back, it was in surprise more than it actually hurt. Staring down at her with an arch of his brow, he was once again surprised as she mentioned it was her home. How could a place like this be a home? There wasn't much time for him to think about it though, as the gust of wind made him remember just how soaked to the bone he was. She pushed past him, and his attention followed her.

When the girl begun to talk to the air, he stayed silent. Closing his eyes he tried to right his mind onto a solid path before he heard the booming thunder echo through the small mausoleum, but it was accompanied by a laughter that wasn't the girl's. Slowly he opened his eyes as she claimed they would be stuck until dawn. Frowning he ran a hand through his hair tucking it behind his ear.

"I'm not really sure I should take my clothes off," he commented slowly as he took the blanket. "Who the hell are you talking to?" He finally asked, unable to hold back his curiosity anymore. "Who the fuck is Noire, or what the fuck is Noire... And Gloria?" He added quickly as he stared blankly at her. He could piece together that she was a witch, but more than that he was certain she was just crazy or at least quite close to it.

Even though he wasn't sure about the girl, he started to unbutton his shirt. He could at least admit that she was right in his getting everything wet. With a small chuckle he pulled the long sleeved button shirt off, and then worked on taking his undershirt off. Glancing back at her for a moment he studied her back while he started to undo his belt. It wasn't a problem for him to get naked, he was a shifter. Shifters had to get very comfortable with nudity.

Nate quickly undressed and then wrapped the blanket around his waist. It was still a bit cold, but as he arranged his clothes by the fire, he took in the warmth. "So since we're here until morning... Could I at least know your name? I mean, I usually don't get naked in front of a girl before I know her name," he joked with a crooked smile as he glanced over his shoulder back at her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: May 3 2017, 11:23 PM

Sera

shipper tracker message

“Just take your damn clothes off!” Exploded Livanna, she even gave a stomp of her foot in the process, as she glared over her shoulder at him. “This IS my home, and you’re getting everything wet. If I have to share this space with you for a night then you will do as I say, got it?” She was fully facing him now, looking at him wide eyed. If there was one thing about Livanna that had always been true her whole life was the fact she was assertive. She used to get into trouble when she was younger for it. Her elders called it rebellion, others that were her age saw her as bossy, if not pushy. Which wasn’t true, she just knew what she wanted and felt she had the right to feel differently about the world. She ran on intuition. Perhaps she had a bit of wolf in her. Her father had been a wolf shifter, after all.

Perhaps she was like a wolf in sheep’s clothing. The black sheep.

She gave an aspirated sigh as he questioned her about Noire and Gloria. It felt tiresome having to tell people that she could see the dead and soulless spirits that lingered just between this plane and another that overlapped. Livanna could communicate on this plane. She was ilinked to it. This ability of hers had a special name where she came from, but people from around here called it being a medium.

“I told you who Noire was. You chose not to listen that’s your fault.” Livanna turned away when he started to undress himself. “Gloria is a spirit that inhabits this graveyard. She was once a living human who lived a very long time ago.” She paused as she glanced over her shoulder to get a peek at Nathaniel Abbotts butt. She smirked as she looked away before he noticed. “She’s very keen on you. We don’t get living visitors around here often. You’re the excitement she’s been craving for some time.” She turned her head to squint her eyes at something that was unseen near her. She whispered something and then made a shooing motion at the air near where she had been just looking.

She went back to using her pestle to crush something sweet smelling in her mortar. She scoffed at Nate’s lame attempt of a joke about getting naked in front of nameless girls. “I find that hard to believe." She said, shaking her head. She turned to face Nate. Where she stood she was up a little higher than Nate which made her feel better in some way. “My names Livanna.” She offered up first. “I am indeed a witch and I am a medium. Yes, this is my home. I’m not very social. I am also not a little girl, so please refrain from referring to me as such. I’ll be forty-one in November.”

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 12:45 AM

Avy

shipper tracker message

Nate was surprised by just how loud the little one could be. Although he still had trouble grasping around taking her seriously. She was so protective over the mausoleum even though it was barely a home. He hid his frown as he realized just how cruel that sounded. While undressing he listened to her, and felt he should have been a lot more surprised by the fact that she could easily talk to ghosts, but instead he was pretty sure that was the only thing that could make most of this believable.

"Oi, how about you stop trying to rip my damn head off," he sneered as he crossed his arms over his chest. The heat from the fire was warm, and when he turned around he was surprised to see her standing just higher than he was. Looking down, he kept his smirk to himself, but to him she seemed even smaller. Almost fragile, even though her attitude was anything but. It wasn't until she mentioned her age did he look up with wide eyes in shock. "Forty-one? Damn, whatever creams you use in your girly routine hide that very well," he admitted with a short chuckle. "So if you're not a little girl skipping school to play in the graveyard, what should I call you. We aren't courting as you say, but... You ought to have a name unless you want me calling you girlie," Nate said with a wide smile curling at the corners of his lips. His pearly whites on full display for her to see. It was a little larger than natural, but she had already maintained some higher ground so he wanted to try and pull her back down figuratively. At least so he felt a little more comfortable.

After all, he was naked in a graveyard after being chased by a ghost. All the while another ghost was having the time of her dead-life and objectifying him. Nate was grateful he was a wolf, if he weren't it'd be awkward. Shifting his weight on his feet he moved closer to the fire, turning away from her again. His back end was sufficiently toasty, but now he felt the chill rising on his chest, and he figured she would be the type to make fun of him if he showed even the tiniest bit of being frozen.

"Look, I like people to call me Nate, if you don't want me calling you itchy-witchy, then just gimme a name, it don't have to be real," he said with a roll of his eyes while he moved his hands toward the fire.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 10:29 PM

Sera

shipper tracker message

Livanna was a little taken of guard by his casualness to her youth. She'd met people around this city who found out her age and immediately had a problem with her. After all she was a witch, they didn't have immortal life spans. Blood sacrifice was needed to be her age and still look like she was in her late teens-early twenties. Either he was clueless- which was what she was leaning towards, or he was the very few who didn't care.

She kept a close eye on him, taking in the way he was smiling at him. He was trying to be charming and it was for perfectly on Gloria, but Livanna was much more guarded and wasn't allowing herself to admit that it was working on her, too.
She cleared her throat before she sunk down into a crouching position, hugging her skinny legs to her chest. She was eye to eye with him. She suspected this was what he wanted. She knew wolves.

"My name is Livanna November." She admitted. She wet her lips, her mouth felt heavy, the feeling of saying her own name was foreign on her tongue. She hadn't actually meant to say former name to him, it had just sort of slipped out. She was much more trust around werewolves, which was bothersome to her, but she just couldn't help herself. "Or, well, Livanna Mooney as the city of New Greenwhich legally knows me." She gave a small sardonic smile. She leaned back on her heels before letting her bottom hit the stone pedestal under her. She looked much more like a little girl with the way she sat there witch her arms folded around her bare legs. "Listen, I'm not great with strangers." She said as she looked to her feet, hating that she had admit she was in the wrong in some way.

"Especially the living. I can tend to me a little, uh, aggressive." She moved her eyes back up to meet his gaze once more, wanting to see his reaction to her admitting the truth. "But seeing as we are stuck together and you're either playing stupid or are just stupid, I believe I can be a bit more civil." For the first time since their meeting she gave him a genuine smile. But it was short lived as she quickly added:

"But just know that if you try anything I'll have no problem pulling that blade from the door over there and slitting your throat. But I'd prefer not to."

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 11:16 PM

Avy

shipper tracker message

"You? Aggressive? Nooo," Nathaniel chuckled as he tilted his head and looked over his shoulder at her for a brief moment. She had curled herself into the smallest form she could, and he couldn't help but want to pat her on the head and tell her that it'd be okay. He was a wolf, but he wasn't the big bad wolf.

"Nah, I am stupid," he admitted with a slight shrug. He wasn't a genius, but he wasn't certifiably stupid either. He had enough smarts to be humble enough and admit his stupidity for the most part. Besides in the grand scheme of things he was more of a physical man than a thinking one. Most wolves were, but he didn't have to place himself in a category like that over simplifying the species.

"I'd like to not die naked in the middle of a graveyard," he commented before he turned his attention back at the fire. "However, I guess it would take a lot of the middle men working out of the way, so maybe it'd be beneficial if I did," he mused aloud before he shook his head. There was no death wish on Nathaniel's mind, and he didn't want her to get inventive and bored thinking that he needed to be put down for any reason.

"You're new to New Greenwich too? I just came here... Oh I'd say almost two years ago," he explained as he tried to put his small timeline together. Turning around so his backside could get warm again, he felt a bit like a rotisserie chicken. Oh well, he figured he should be grateful for the fire at the very least.

"So you get along with the caspers of the world... I guess that means you're not really lonely that much, but gotta be a bit annoying if you're at the whims of... Noor? Noire?" Nate asked while a brow arched, he was genuinely curious. There had never been a time when he needed to be so close with a witch before. Sure Connor was a witch, but his interactions with Nate were quite minimal if not strictly business. They didn't argue as much as Ben and Connor, but they weren't the closest of friends.

"Why the name change though? November, Mooney... Both sound pretty good to me," he admitted with a slight smirk.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: May 5 2017, 12:11 AM

Sera

shipper tracker message

Livanna had to hold back a laugh at him admitting that he was was stupid. "Then it must be true. Only a stupid man would be honest enough to admit he was stupid." She declared as she slipped off the edge of the raised floor that the pedastul sat upon. She walked over to him, looking up at him as she passed close by him, the soft knit of the sweater brushing against his arm. "Though it's not always a bad thing. It just means your talents lie elsewhere. By the looks of you, you're some kind of muscle. A solider, a protector." She paused by the fire place and took a sun stone from the mantle where other crystals in varying shapes and sizes, colors and clarity. "Perhaps in your case, a guard dog." She turned to look at him. She had a calculating gaze that was much wiser than her youthful face. She out stretched her hand to him, offering him the sun stone to hold.

"This will keep you warm. Just hold it in your hand and you'll feel warm."

She was forcing him to walk closer to her to take it from her hand. It seemed like a harmless gesture, but Livanna was still very guarded and had to feel in control. He would have to come to her. "I've been here for maybe 10 or so years. I don't know for sure, really. Living with the dead makes time fuzzy. It's like I'm going into another world when I go into the city for anything. Which isn't too often."

She motioned for him to take a seat. on the floor. There was a thick, soft knitted blanket laid out with large hand-stitched pillows laying around. Obviously this would be Livanna's version of a couch.

She turned to grab a bottle and two tulip shaped glasses that were tinted red. "I wouldn't be a gracious host if I didn't offer you a drink.". She sat down on one of the pillows and poured them each a glass.

"Noire is nothing compared to other things. More of an annoyance, much like a nat, really. You should feel lucky it was Noire that found you in the woods." She raised her eyebrows at him as she took a sip from her cup. She wiped at her lips with the tip of her fingers.

"As for the name change," She said with a small sigh, idly brushing away something the was tickling her bare leg. "They required a first, middle, and last name. So I am Livanna November Mooney. Where I come from we only had two names. It's silly, really, they wanted three names, but only pay attention to the first and last. I was a bit perplexed at that for some time when I first came here." She mused aloud.

She knew she was being too friendly to this wolf, but as they say; old habits die hard. "Where do you come from?" She offered, a curiousness was there. It had been a long while since she had a long conversation with something living.

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 7 2017, 06:33 PM

Avy

shipper tracker message

Nathaniel wasn't offended, but perhaps slightly annoyed as she seemed too full of herself and enjoying that he could be honest about it. Picking on him seemed to be an easy task for her to do. How lucky for her, he thought while she walked in front of him. The sweater felt warm, and it was then that he hoped she had an ounce of empathy. Spiteful, he glared at her when she took a stone from the fire. It was a second longer than he should have, but he realized that she was catching in on the other useful facets he possessed. Deciding to let go of the small grudge he took in a small breath. "A guard dog? Really," he snorted wondering what kindness he saw earlier that she possessed.

Looking down at the stone, and then at her. Part of him didn't want to take it, just stubbornly stand there in a stranger's odd home and freeze. However, he didn't like the cold, and he pushed past his pride, stepping forward plucking it out of her hand, and instantly feeling the that comfortable warmth wash through his body. He was stunned there for a moment, unable to hear much other than she didn't venture out much often. That it would be hard for her.

Pushing his mind past the odd warm sensation he gave a small crooked smile when she offered a drink. He was still not really sure how to go forward, but now completely warm, he didn't need to stick straight to the fire anymore. "I'd rather have no one found me," he said softly, while he moved to grab his cup and then sat down on one of the pillows, keeping the stone in his other hand.

"Different strokes for different folks," he admitted slowly before he took a sip from his glass. "I'm from Rome... Came back with the Calpulli, and work for them too," he explained quickly with a small shrug, but he was noting her reaction to his association with the Calpulli. Often it was never received that well, so he had to cater to the other person's aversion to them. However, she wasn't from the city, and it sounded like she didn't care for going to it too much. He doubted that the Calpulli would have too much business with a witch hidden in the graveyard.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: May 15 2017, 11:12 PM

Sera

shipper tracker message

Livanna's eyes glinted with look of curiosity at the mention of the Capulli. She wasn't fond of vampires, but she had a small respect for the leader of the Capulli. Small being the key word. She still held a deep dislike for vampires. She'd not met a vampire she liked.

But shifters on the other hand...

She gave him a tight lipped smile as she studied him for a moment. She thought he had a bit of an accent. It sounded dull to her, however. Like the American accent of the north-west had muddied his mother accent. Perhaps, though, it was just that he was vert fluent in English or naturally talented with hiding accents.

Whatever it was, it had Livanna intrigued. "I was a bit right then in my assumptions." She rose her feet, giving a smug look in his direction before she turned her back to fetch a something from a chest she kept tucked into a corner. "Gloria informs me that I am being rude to you and it's upsetting you." She rose up from the chest to look back at Nate with an apologetic smile. "I mean no harm. As I said, I don't spend much time with the living and believe it or not, the dead are nothing like the living." She gave an exaggerated glance to the right of herself, looking at something that was unseen by Nate.

"Anyway," She cleared her throat as she moved back over to the pile of pillows that the two of them were sitting on. "Do you smoke? I grow my own herb."

From a dark purple velvet draw string she pulled out a rose quartz pipe. She pulled a small corked bottle from the bag as well that had nuggets of dried herb inside. She went to work filling the pipe, packing it a little more than she usually did. She raised the end of her pipe to her lips and took a deep breath in, the herb igniting on it's own.

Livanna offered it quickly to Nate for him to take a hit while it was still lit. She let out a long exhale of smoke that curled upwards to the top of the mausoleum.

"Do you miss your home?" She asked abruptly, her eyes moving to meet his once more, that curiosity still there. "What made you join the Capulli if you don't mind me asking?"

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 16 2017, 01:18 AM

Avy

shipper tracker message

"Gloria, she's not upsetting me, just being a woman who has a strange naked man in her house," he said to the air, instead of Livanna directly. He figured if they were around, and could play with the living then talking to them on a one way connection wouldn't hurt. Maybe it'd be something like Nate was being respectful. It was slightly out of spite too, for not wanting to immediately forgive the woman, as much of a girl as she may look. Pride once wounded was a hard thing to mend, and he was surprised that it had been wounded at all to begin with.

"It's fine, like I said to Lori, I'm a guy twice your size in your... house of sorts, it'd be stupid if you weren't a bit rude," he admitted with a small shrug this time looking down over to Livanna. "Haven't smoked much in a while, but hell why not. When in Rome," he said with a dry tone before she pulled the velvet draw string bag. It was certainly pretty, nothing like he had ever smoked out of. It was always made out of wood, anything more was just too much effort for the wolves.

Taking the gem pipe, he took a long inhale and let it sting his throat and lungs. The pain becoming more of a pleasure than hinderance. He wasn't as considerate as she was when exhaling though. Instead he let the smoke spill out forward, even taking a moment to inhale again and savoring that last bit.

"I miss what was my home. Rome isn't my home anymore though, hasn't been for a long time," he admitted plainly. Perhaps it was the smoke, but it wasn't as hard to explain the truth of what Rome was to him. Selfishly he took another long inhale, and then passed the bowl back to Livanna. The taste was different, and he could already tell the high was different. Or perhaps that was the stone keeping him warm. The high simply providing him a blanket to curl up into.

Letting the smoke spill out forward again he licked his lips before watching it dance in one of the fire in her candles. "Whenever the human rebellion started here, the Calpulli took a boat and came to Rome. They helped me kill the Yakuza, and with nothing left Quetzala offered me a place. I hadn't been in a pack for half a century, so of course I came. The pack here accepted me, but they don't care for the Calpulli too much either, although I cannot blame them, I didn't know the full extent of what they were until I got here, but... I don't care to leave them. They are my pack," he said softly. The herb was so comforting and the blanket it provided made him feel like nothing was wrong.

"Why does a girl named Livanna November, have to make up names, and live in a graveyard? Surely you could barter for some land from the pack to live in so that all of them can't bother you in here... Except for you Gloria, I'm not saying she leave you," he chuckled as he looked aimlessly above the mausoleum.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: May 20 2017, 01:32 AM

Sera

shipper tracker message

Livanna felt herself empathizing with Nate. Most likely not by her own will, and she chalked it up to the rose quartz and herb, rather than admit she actually felt something. Another genuine smile formed on her full lips as she gave a soft chuckle, for what seemed like no particular reason.

"I don't usually like talking about my past with people I'm close with, even less so with strangers. But I can see that you share that same mentality, which means you have hurt in your past like I do mine. So for that, I'll tell you all about a girl named Livanna November and you must promise to keep it as secret as you keep your own painful past." She squinted her eyes at him with a little smirk before she took a hit from the pipe. She savored the spark of energy that kissed her lips from the rose quartz pipe. It had been charged recently under the full moon and she could feel it's energy pulsate like blood pumping through veins. It felt alive inside her hands, and much like the sun stone spread warmth through Nate, it spread a feeling of tranquility through her.

She took another hit of the pipe before she passed it back to Nate.

"I was once known as a High Priestess Livanna November of House Lunasect." She shared a look with Nate for a moment before she burst into laughter. "Sorry," she coughed, bringing the back of her hand up to shield her mouth. "The look you gave me when I said that." She snorted, before looking back up at him with tears of laughter in her eyes. She was obviously enjoying the buzz the herb was giving her in that moment.

"I'm not kidding, by the way, that's the honest truth. I was apart of what I've come to be known as a 'cult'. I had no idea when I was apart of it, but I know I always wanted something that was beyond it and was punished for that desire." She shrugged, tucking her long hair behind her ears.

"Lunasect may have been something unholy in the eyes of others, but to me it is my religion that I still hold very dear to me. It was those inside the church that had been corrupted. But, I'm rambling." She gave a shake of her head, trying to focus her thoughts. "If you haven't guessed already, we worshiped the moon. Our community was made up of witches and wolves, each of us intertwined. We were both coven and pack." She smiled at the thought. She missed the times of happiness she did have in her past. She felt frozen in time, which sometimes drove her insane.

"I was only special in the eyes of our corrupted church because I was born under a full moon, which is rare. I wasn't easily brainwashed, so I wasn't very popular. I had a lot of enemies, so much so that a rumor was started that I was the Eclipse, the darkness that would bring ruin." She gave a sigh as she flopped back on the large pile of hand-made pillows. She stared upwards at the ceiling as she thought about the past. She wondered if she would always be stuck in the past.

"Sometimes rumors can turn to truth if given enough belief. And so a rumor turns to prophecy and fiction turns to reality." She gave a grand gesture with both her arms, letting them flop, out stretched, at her sides. She looked like a small 't' laying there.

"This is the hard part," She began, swallowing hard. "The part the makes your heart ache the most, the part you try to keep the most hidden." She gave a little nod, her eyes still looking at the ceiling.

"In Lunasect a High Priest or priestess must be part of a ceremony that will bless us with long life. Which is actually a ceremony that is very frowned upon in most circles. But Lunasect was all about it. I didn't realize the full extent of it and hurt someone very close to me. Well, actually, I killed them." She turned her head to look at Nate.

"I sacrificed my father in order to give myself unnaturally long life. I then in return discovered I had the power of resurgence when I brought him back to life a day later. Only, he wasn't the same. It wasn't him that I had summoned back, but something darker." She was smiling at him, which was a bit of a contrast to the severity of her words. "I brought about the Eclipse. Just like the rumors suggested. So like any scared teenager does, I ran away from my problems. Fast forward thirty-some years, and here I am, on the other side of the country, trapped inside my home with a stranger."

There was a rumble of thunder outside and the sound of the rain became louder as the storm ramped up. The candles flicked as a chilly breeze went through the space.

"That's who Livanna November is." She said after a moment, enjoying the sound of the rain beating against the roof. She sat up and took the pipe from Nate so she could take a hit. Exhaling a long stream of smoke that curled upwards she looked back to Nate. "So, who is Nathaniel Abbott?" She gave him a sly smirked as she offered him the pipe again. "I promise to keep it a secret." She whispered to him, still sporting the smirk.

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: May 21 2017, 09:25 PM

Avy

shipper tracker message

To say that Nate had given Livanna an odd look when she mentioned her seemingly formal title of the Lunasect-whatever, would be putting it mild. The laughter that escaped her only made him all the more confused. Surely she was telling a lie now. So she looked up at him with tears in her eyes and he still stared down at her. It was a lie for sure, he was certain now, but she seemed to be enjoying herself too much. That was the moment that she confessed it was the actual truth. It seemed mad, but the thankful thing was that she seemed to understand that part.

Nate stayed quiet, half to ensure she was given her due time to explain the cult, and half because he didn't know how to react. The girl - or rather woman - flopped down and seemed to be releasing the past from herself like it was a demon crawling around in her. As she continued it only continued. Each word slipping through her lips he felt like there was something falling off her chest, and although he wasn't able to see ghosts he figured these were versions of them in a way. After all, Nate knew too much about personal ghosts or in his case demons.

There was a sympathetic frown when she admitted that she'd been at the center of her father's life, but that seemed to be the least of her pain, his resurrection and path of destruction becoming something different and even more cruel.

The silence in the mausoleum wasn't thick, instead he only felt this sense of loss. There was a little sense to her madness, and he could see the way a cult could grow so easily, especially considering wolves needed their pack. Placing himself in that adjacent position of being the destruction of his pack wasn't too hard, and with the herbs affecting him already it was like he was living it in that silence.

Finally the woman broke it, and Nate was temporarily happy for it. Happily he passed over the pipe, it had grown cold in his hands as his imagination went wild, the story she told him coming to life. When she offered him the pipe again he shook his head. There was a brief moment that he felt like he was rejecting her question, he didn't want to tell her, but it felt truly wrong for him to deny her that. Especially considering that he knew her own dark past now.

"I had a pack. Family. Twin sisters younger than me, then a brother, and then another sister. My parents were the alphas, my brother took to the omega position. My youngest sister hadn't shifted yet, but I think she would have been a brilliant white wolf like my mother," he said with a bittersweet smile as he turned his attentions away from her. Unable to look at her while he pulled the demons out of his chest.

"Twins were Isme, and Ingrid. They were demons in the bodies of wolves I think. Markul was awful, he had so much snot in him that I think he liked picking fights. Worked out for him though as an omega though, people expected me to take a position in the pack but I don't care to lead," he admitted with a shake of his head. Closing his eyes, he let the silence become harder on his shoulders while he tried to find the right words. "Evette though, was an angel. I think I stole her from my parents more than they wanted me to, but not much could be done. I had a couple flings but none of them were worth a mate to me. One tried, but she only wanted me to be an Alpha, so I didn't care for my own children. Evette though, she was the exception," he smiled, the sting of his eyes starting with his words of Evette. How long had it been since he even said her name? It felt wrong to talk about her, he felt like he failed her. There was no logical way he could have known the yakuza were targeting the pack or Rome itself. That didn't stop him from blaming himself though.

Taking in a deep breath he licked his lips trying to will the stinging away. "Wolves were secondary citizens in Rome, still are really, but we had contracts to do manual labour. Three others and I went into the city. We had to stay a bit longer than we planned to, nothing really that new to be honest. However when we returned... I sent the three back to the city to inform the master vampire. Our entire pack was killed. Over seventy of us, killed. Without prejudice either, young or old, it didn't matter. No one was spared or singled out, they were all just decimated," he explained trying to find the void that allowed him to escape feelings. It had been cultivated over the years, and he needed it right then. "Took me three days to bury them all. The three others I worked with never returned either. Came to find their bodies on the way back to the city. I fought the Master Vampire to find out who did it. Apparently it was a group trying to take the city from him. Yakuza. Didn't do much to fight against them though," he sneered, the anger and frustration of being helpless still raw. "Master Vampire gave me a blank ticket to try and kill the Yakuza. However everyone that went down, two came up. So fifty years pass, no other packs came round the vampiric city, none that I cared for anyways, so I was a lone wolf for... Half a century? Then Quetzala comes in with her people, waves her hand and the Yakuza fall like dominos. Nothing left for me in Rome, boom, I pop up here," he said as he snapped his fingers together. He finally opened his eyes, and saw his demons. A vision of himself in the midst of his time as a lone wolf, it faded as quickly as it came. Evette however stayed there. Her eyes were open, but the life was gone. The dried blood trailing on her skin around her lips down to her chin. She was the exact image he'd found her in. The doll in her hand still too. Nate felt the temptation to reach out and hold her, but the sun stone fell from his hand and the chill of the night even though they were close to the fire crawled over him. Evette disappeared, and he scrambled to find the stone to get warm again.

"Secrets never stay dead like they ought to," he commented with a sigh, finding himself more tired than he had been before they confessed their stories, their sins.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

PP All of Me TH EF WATS BI Abstruse NT
UB R&R WL WLWB Profane DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising
FG&A Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious