>

Ferocious is an 18+ supernatural and post apocalyptic RP based in the city-state of New Greenwich, Oregon with a rating of 3/3/3. Please register an OOC account then a character account, before applying. The Cbox is guest-friendly, so please feel free to ask any questions!

UPDATES!

10.8 - NEW EVENT! It's that time of the year, Trick or Treat Ferocians!

10.1 - Halloween month announcement! Please take a read HERE

9.15 - Everyone loves a bargain? Wanted Spotlights and Character Spotlights now cost less gems! Take a peek Here.

9.15 - WE NEED YOU! (And your opinions). Movie night is looking for new days & times that suit YOU Click Me.

8.8 - A mysterious murder has taken place at the Unity Monument! Details HERE.

7.29 - Event update #3! Enter to win a piece of artwork from Pinky! Details HERE.

7.19 — Event update #2! A fae section has been open to the public in the zoo with necessary precautions set in place!

7.09 — Event update #1! Have your character sponsor an animal! Find out more HERE!

7.08 — Our first event is up! Come learn about the New Greenwich tradition of the Summer Gala HERE!

7.03 — Our second movie night is Wednesday 7.12. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.24 — Our first movie night is Wednesday 6.28. Suggest a movie HERE!

6.16 — You've decided! Here's when our next event will be!

6.09 — When should we have our next event? You decide!

6.03 — We have a new skin on the site! Have any feedback? Found a gremlin running around? Let us know HERE!

6.01 — Our winners in the Anniversary Emoji Hunt have been announced. Congrats to everyone!

5.17 — We're one month old! Join the celebration and get a prize!

5.07 — Has your character ever wanted their tarot cards read? Now they can! Sign up HERE

4.22 — Come play real life D&D with your character! Sign up HERE

Wanted Spotlight

Aleksander Antonov

Latest News

Halloween Event!

Character Spotlight

Marquez Reyes

Add Reply
New Poll

Max's Marvelous Miniatures!, Subplot for the Adventurous at Heart!
Starling
 Posted on: Apr 22 2017, 01:45 AM
age: 29 occupation: Lore Slave organization: The Night~ posts: 160 gems: 805

Starling~

shipper tracker message

Max's Marvelous Miniatures
Roll a D20
There's a mysterious store going around New Greenwich called Max's Marvelous Miniatures. It's a game store filled with all sorts of gameboards, dungeons and dragons manuals, dice sets, and usually on weekend nights they seem to have card tournaments. But what they seem to draw in the most customers is their miniatures collection.

In the back of the store is a huge room (no children under the age of 15; you break it, you buy it) filled with realistic minatures of all sorts of settings: the wizard's tower, the pirate's ship, the desert island and even a dank dragon's cave. Along the walls are every enemy one might hope to have in miniature as well. From werewolves, to ghouls, to humanoids to phoenixes!

But this is no ordinary shop, and people who come near it, seem drawn to it, even though they've never seen the shop before. Max's Marvelous Miniatures seems to have a way of slurping up unsuspecting visitors who happen to touch one of their miniature settings, and make them live out the adventure!
Holy Basphomet! Is that a dragon?
After one of the unsuspecting characters touches a miniature, your characters will be transported into the setting you choose below. They will be dressed in the garb of a classic "class" of DnD character: either warrior, rogue, mage or cleric, and given skills according to their class. Feel free to make those skills up as you go. You're not limited to what spells you can do, but it might take some time for your characters to figure out they have those abilities, though it should come naturally to them after a little bit.

Your character is still your character, same name, memories, likes and dislikes, they just happen to no longer be their species. All are human here, but perhaps with special abilities. And together, your characters will have to figure out how to get out of the dungeon. I will be playing dungeon master under the Nightmother account, so I will only be doing one at a time. Once every round I'll give you a few lines to direct you/help you along your way. Occasionally I'll ask you to roll a die at the end of your post. No worries, I'll show you how.

Please be patient when waiting for a DM response. But if I haven't responded in 2 days feel free to poke me. Simply pick out a setting below, and fill a class! I won't start a setting until we have at least 3 people signed up.
Saoirse Blackwood - Rogue
Oren Nadeau - Mage
Honey Thomas - Rogue
Amelia Saint - Mage
Nate Abbott - Warrior
Deacon Abrastus - Cleric
The Desert Island - Closed
Nivien St. Croix - Rogue
Gabriel Quinn - Mage
Kate Torres - Warrior
Livanna Mooney - Cleric
PMEmailAIM
^
Nathaniel Abbott
 Posted on: Apr 22 2017, 01:51 AM
age: 197 occupation: Enforcer organization: Calpulli & Etawa Pack posts: 100 gems: 75

Avy

shipper tracker message

Nate Abbott for the Pirate's Booty Bounty.
Warrior just because I'm nice.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Starling
 Posted on: Apr 22 2017, 02:20 AM

Starling~

shipper tracker message

Thank you, m'dear! I've added him to the Pirate's Bounty as a warrior!
PMEmailAIM
^
Honey Thomas
 Posted on: Apr 22 2017, 02:50 PM
Honey Thomas

shipper tracker message

Alrighty, let's throw Honey into the THE PIRATE'S BOUNTY. Why? I dunno, why not. We'll give her...the...uhmmm....Pft. I dunno. Rogue. Let's do Rogue.
^
Starling
 Posted on: Apr 22 2017, 03:41 PM

Starling~

shipper tracker message

Woot! Thank you ma'am! We've got two slots filled for the Pirate's Bounty! Clerics are always good to have on a journey guys for those gushing wounds and-- I mean, for their notoriously good jokes...
PMEmailAIM
^
Amelia Saint
 Posted on: Apr 24 2017, 06:42 AM
Amelia Saint

shipper tracker message

Sign Amelia up for the Pirate's Booty plot as the mage cause as a D&D afficiando, I do love a bit of fireballing everything http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

@Starling
^
Starling
 Posted on: Apr 24 2017, 12:34 PM

Starling~

shipper tracker message

I've added Amelia, Sissy! Okay team Pirate Bounty, I'm going to leave it up for one week now that we have 3 people, and if no one else joins we'll get started.

@Avy @Sissy @Yvonne

PMEmailAIM
^
Deacon Abrastus
 Posted on: Apr 26 2017, 11:45 PM
age: 1,997 occupation: Historian organization: posts: 30 gems: 400

Ripley

shipper tracker message

The Pirate's Bounty - Cleric, please http://whitefang.org/uploader/uploads/Emoji%20Smiley-02.png
PM
^
Nivien St. Croix
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 12:15 AM
age: 288 occupation: Dispatcher organization: Etawa Pack posts: 102 gems: 1600

Pinky

shipper tracker message

The Desert Island- Rogue, please!
PM
^
Starling
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 12:33 AM

Starling~

shipper tracker message

I've added Deacon and Nivien to their respective choices!

@Avy @Ripley @Yvonne @Sissy Your thread has been posted. You can find the link above in the title of your scenario. Rules are posted at the top of the thread. Let me know if you have questions! :)

PMEmailAIM
^
Livanna Mooney
 Posted on: Apr 29 2017, 04:35 PM
age: 40 occupation: Spooky Witch Things organization: Alkamia Coven posts: 23 gems: 625

Sera

shipper tracker message

Sign Livanna up for the desert island as a cleric :3

--------------------
user posted image
collab between Avy + Me
PMAIM
^
Starling
 Posted on: Apr 29 2017, 04:52 PM

Starling~

shipper tracker message

Yay, Sera! I've added you to the desert island cleric slot! :)

PMEmailAIM
^
Kate Torres
 Posted on: May 10 2017, 02:11 AM
age: 44 occupation: Guard organization: Defense Network posts: 45 gems: 1325

Squeeji

shipper tracker message

Kate for Warrior...because you guys need a tiny terror.
PM
^
Gabriel Quinn
 Posted on: May 10 2017, 08:24 AM
age: 35 occupation: Manager - Red Door Bloodery organization: Calpulli (ish) posts: 388 gems: 2250

Morpheus

shipper tracker message

I'm going to apologise in advance if my mage has bouts of narcolepsy (cos things are crazy but so many awesome playmates sooo) buuut throw Gabriel in for the final spot.
PM
^
Starling
 Posted on: May 10 2017, 11:00 AM

Starling~

shipper tracker message

@Sera @Squeeji @Morpheus @Pinky

I was going to stick to only one at a time, but the other thread is a bit slower than I intended. This week is particularly busy for me, so expect a start date around next Monday or Tuesday. I'll make sure to post here to let you know with another alert like above.

PMEmailAIM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PP All of Me TH EF WATS BI Abstruse NT
UB R&R WL WLWB Profane DWFNO FE M&M Black Sun Rising
FG&A Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious Ferocious